Smut

I smirk at Issa as we near the house. We share drunken stares, and I don't know how I'm driving while I'm slightly drunk and horny.

We walk into the house, and right when I shut the door, he presses me into a wall and presses his lips against mine, going rough immediately. My heart jumps out of my chest, and I'm cheating, but all I can think about is him over me.

"Bedroom," he grunts against JY lips and I jump on him. He grips my ass to support me as he stumbles towards the bedroom at the end of the hall. He shuts the door and lays me on the bed, immediately going to my neck. I moan, already getting hard. Well, I was hard before, I just am more hard because... oh my god. The Issa was kissing me, and I really want this.

"F-Fuck," I hiss when he sucks in my sweet spot. Then he grips my shirt.

"Shirt off," he smirks, and I nod in obedience. He helps me pull my shirt off.

His eyes trail down my body, and I his eyes are wide. "Damn, you're so fucking hot," he pants, dives right in to suck on one of my nipples. My eyes widen immediately, and I moan with the pleasure.

I help him unbuckle my belt, and he slides off my pants. My heart is pounding, my mind running wild as he pumps me through my boxers his tongue and lips never leaving my body. He leaves wet kisses down my torso, until his tongue reaches the waistband of my boxers. I eye him carefully as he looks up at him for permission. I give him a small kid before he pulls off the boxers

I swear I hear him gasp.

His breathing hitches when he sees my cock, and I can't bare to see him fully clothed anymore.

I grip his shirt in my hand. "Take it off," I demand, turning us over so I'm on top. I've never bottomed, and I want to keep it that was for now. He smirks, helping me strip off his clothes until he's only in his boxers. Then, he pushes me off of him, standing up.

"I'll be right back. Sit tight, and don't you fucking dare touch yourself," he orders and I whine in protest. He's drunk, so there's a bit of swaying when he leaves the room.

I whine, my dick painfully hard as I resist the urge to stroke it.

And then I have to. I stroke it because he can't do that to me. Did he seriously just leave me in a room, with my cock hard, and with a demand along the lines of "don't touch yourself"?

He comes in, and he frowns at me. I pull my hands away.

"Shane, what did I tell you?" He slurs. He's got his hands behind his back, and he's hiding something. "Tsk, tsk, tsk. Now I have to punish you."

He pulls out the fluffy, pink cuffs, and I bite my lip, my eyes widening. "Woah, there, buckaroo," I frown, and he raises his eyebrows at me.

"I have to punish you, you naughty boy," he smirks, crawling I top of me and pushing my wrists above my head. He chugs my hands to the metal of the bed and my heart beats at the anticipation.

He presses his lips against mine, and I let out a deep grunt. He grips my member in his hands and rubs his fingers against my cock. I let out a moan, and he smirks. Then, with no warning, he sticks a finger in.

I gasp, pain filling my lower half. He immediately pulls away. "I'm sorry, have you ever done this?" He asks, and I just bite my lip.

"I-I've had gay sex before... I've just never bottomed," I admit, and he frowns.

"I'm so sorry, baby. I'll go slower this time," he promises and then sticks a finger in, and as promised, slower this time.

I try to get used to the feeling, and he swirls his finger in there, making me wince.

He whispers an apology and then I whisper, "Two."

"Two?" He asks, and I nod. He sticks a second and I gasp, arching my back. He uses his free hand to press my hips back down into the bedding. "Naughty."

I whimper as he begins to scissor me. "Three?" He questions and I nod.

"Please," I beg, and he adds it slowly.

Then, he takes them out and I whimper at the sudden loss. He gets up and I whine when he walks away, again. For the second time. And I can't even stroke myself, because I'm handcuffed.

But then, he walks in with lube and a condom. My heart thumps, and I whine, pulling at the handcuffs.

He smirks, pulling down his boxers. It shows his erection, and my heart stops at how big his cock is. He doesn't look at me, his tongue out as he focuses on putting in the condom. He slides it on, and takes the live, rubbing it all over.

"It's gonna hurt at first, but I'll make sure to go slow, okay, baby?" He whispers, and i bite my lip, nodding, not trusting my own voice.

He flips me over so I'm on my back now, and then he presses his lips against the back of my ear.

Then, I suck in a breath, holding it as he enters me. It fills with pain, and he doesn't love when he's first in me.

"M-Move," I stutter, and he slowly moves in me, each movement hurting.

I clench my eyes shut, my fists balling.

"I'm so sorry, but you'll get used to it," he apologises, and I nod. "I promise."

Then, I don't know when, but I'm suddenly enjoying it.

"Faster," I whisper to him, and he obeys, smirking at me.

"Gotten used to it, now? You're so tight, fuck," he curses, and I let out a shout when he suddenly pulls out, and slams back into me. "Oh? You like it fast? Fuck yes!"

"Issa!" I shout when he slams back into me.

My heart is thumping, pants filling the room.

"I-I'm go-gonna-" Before I can finish my sentence, I come all over my stomach. He continues to fuck me until he lets out a shout, spilling into the condom. He pulls out of me, taking off the condom, and walking over to a neat trash can to throw it away.

He walks back over, and we both get under the blanket.

"My boyfriends gonna be so mad," I chuckle, still a lil' but drunk. He chuckles as well.

"So is mine," he laughs, and we both giggle.

He gets close to me, so now we're spooning.

"I'm gonna break up with him soon," I smile, feeling his body against mine.

"Me too."

"I love you," I whisper to him, and he smirks.

"I love you too."

"Goodnight, you fucking twat," I tease, and he lets out a small laugh.

"Goodnight you naughty mushroom."