Moment

She lay there wrapped up in his arms unable to sleep as she tried to comprehend how perfect everything was. She was sad that everything good had to come to an end but the glow on her face said otherwise.

After they had danced the night away, and after several trials of keeping their hands off of each other infront of everyone, they finally called it a night a called for an uber.

"That club was so packed man. But it was crazy." He exclaimed as a wide grin formed on his face.

She sighed as a faint smile appeared on her face. She turned to face him taking in the feeling of his fingers drawing circles on the skin of her thigh. She shivered as his hand slowly moved to the inside of her thigh.

He leaned in and gently sucked on the skin beneath her ear. As she felt his teeth grazing her neck, she couldnt stop the electrifying excitement inside her stomach.
His hand sneakily reasted on the hem of her lace underwear "Mmm. I can't wait to take that lace off. " he murmered raspily in her ear, sending another shiver down her spine.

He slowly felt the thin cloth that was covering her throbbing clit, moving his fingers in sync to her tongue currently inside his mouth.
A soft moan escaped her lips and then they realised they werent alone in the cab. Both of them sat there with there faces red and flustered smiles. He took her hand and interwined it. She flashed him a warm smile and what seemed like letting her guard down.

He kissed the back of her palm and she rested her head on his chest.

Rest of the journey passed in comfortable silence. They reach his friend's empty apartment with an air of nervous excitement surrounding them.

"I am just going to get some water" she announced as she casually walked towards the kitchen.

She was just putting back the glass when she felt a pair of arms around her waist from the back. He felt her body tense up a little "I am not like other guys, I would take my time with you." he wispered in a hot yet menacing way and nibbled on her ear lobe.
She could feel her walls come tumbling down as he slid his arms around her waist.
His fingers worked like magic, swiftly lifting her dress up and sliding hand down her lace feeling her and rubbing her causing her body to rhythmically grind against him. He moved his finger inside her as she bit her lip to stop the moan fron leaving her mouth.

She turned around just in time to meet his soft lips. He moves his arms around her thighs just to lift her up onto the kitchen table top. She wrapped her legs around him and pulled him closer, slowly grazing his neck with her teeth. Nibbling and sucking on his skin, she knew it was just a moment but it was their moment so she needed to mark her territory. Satisfied with the dark bruise on his neck she slowly ran one finger down his chest and stopped at his zipper, moving her hands up and down palming his hardness through his pants. His eyes widened and she looked up to meet his with a flash of what looked like a mix of lust and hunger for each other.

She jumped down the kitchen table top and took his hands in hers leading him towards the master bedroom.

She kissed him hard and strong leaving him breathless before pushing him on the bed.

"Ooh fiesty I like it. Do you want to play your playlist? " he said grinning devilishly. "You bet I am!" She laughed and turned on her music.

She closed her eyes and swayed her hips to the tune of 'let me love you' by ariana grande. A smile formed on her face as she thought about what was to come next.

She swiftly took of her dress on the chorus and mounted him as he looked at her with more than just adoration. She unbottoned his shirt and trailed down his chest leaving small kisses down till his stomach. She pulled down his pants and took in the sight of his hardness infront of her. She shagged his dick moving her hand in sync with the tune playing in the background and finally decided to lean down and slowly flick her tongue on the top of his hard dick and she felt him take in a sharp breath.

She put him in her mouth and moved her head slow at first taking him in slowly and gently but as his fist clenched tighter around her hair she moved her tongue and sucked on like it was the best popsicle. A soft moan left his mouth as he let her take control.

He squeezed her butts hard he spanked her, signaling her to get off and get under him. She gladly jumped off and slid her body under him.

"I want you to remember this." He whispered in her ears and planted a kiss on her head. He showered her with soft kisses from under her ear and sucked on the skin on her left breast leaving a light bruise, he nibbled and pinched on her nipples making them lose their softness.

He looked at her intensely for a moment stopping everything that was igniting the fire in her. "I want this." She said pecking him softly and reassuring him.

He entered her and felt her pounce her nails into his back. She squeezed her eyes shut as the initial wave of the pain set in and let the after feeling of the pleasure set in. He was inside her rocking her body and moving in coordination and rhythm with the now dissolved tune in the background and the sound of her quick intakes of breath.

She moved her hips to the movement of his thrusting his male hardness inside of her showing her a whole new play of pleasure and pain. She wanted him to make her feel like that every minute if her life as she was now venturing the wilderness that he was leading her into.

After several attempts at switching positions and exploring every inch of each others body he moved his head downwards and took her in his mouth, tasting her moist vagina. He moved his tongue like a tornado and massaging her clit creating a whirl in her stomach as she found it harder and harder to get enough if this feeling.

And there they were laying with each other. Her head rested on his head as they tried to register their brains to their groundbreaking experience.

There was no exchange of words that expressed the kind of love they were feeling inside. Nothing they could say that would turn their situation around.

"See you again?" She asked as she felt their moment slipping away and her eyes drooopily shutting.

"See you soon."