Chapter 19 - Arabian Prince

~Your POV~

It was a big fight between those two.

I kind of pity Sebastian, I mean, look, he seems so powerless, his face is all... purple?

Oh my god, Claude is about to kill him!

"Claude! You're going to kill him like that!" I shouted hoping he would hear it.

Claude looked at me then at Sebastian again before releasing him.

Sebastian was panting feeling dizzy.

"Tha fukkk, what up yo." Sebastian started saying nonsense, probably by lack of oxygen.

"Touch her again and you will die next time." Claude spat at him and lifted me up on his giant shoulders. He sure was tall.

I waved goodbye at Sebastian and Claude made his way back to the manor.

"Why are you still in that ugly dress, (Y/N)." Claude said. Oh right, Sebastian was trying dresses on me, this indeed is not appealing to look at..

"Sebastian was trying dresses on me.." I replied.

"Hmm.." He hummed in response, probably angry.

The walk was silent, it was calm but I wanted to talk. I didn't open my mouth to not bother him, but Claude was smashing my ribs..

When we arrived he put me down and holy mother I didn't feel pain again, such a relief.

"Huh? I was hurting you? Why didn't you say so."

"It was silent and it was comfortable." I scratched my neck smiling.

"Stupid." He smiled, suddenly hearing his master calling for him.

"CLAUDDDDDDEE UUU COMEE HERE U BUSH HHOOHOHOHOOH." Alois yelled laughing.

"Where did he get alcohol at? Oh." Claude said then realizing he kept alcohol hidden to make some sort of cake and chocolate.

He sighed making his way upstairs.

"Your highness.. I--" He didn't finish his sentence because he was knocked out by a flying object.

"PFTTT HAHAHAHAHAHA." Alois laughed madly while snorting.

This manor is a mess in my opinion.

I made Alois go to sleep, it took me 2 hours.

Claude was still on the floor. Did he die?

I carried him to his room. BAD IDEA.

He fell from my shoulders straight down the stairs.

I ran downstairs to see if I broke something and his nose was bleeding a little. Oops.

I finally got to his room and put him on the bed, hoping he would be fine by tomorrow. I grabbed his glasses and set them on his nighstand.

I got out of the room and closed the door slowly.

I sighed and smiled, I have peace until tomorrow.

I went downstairs again and sat on the couch in front of the fireplace.

Suddenly, the door broke open, and an arabian looking prince was standing there with someone else next to him.

"What the-- MHM!" My mouth was suddenly taped, my eyes were covered and I couldn't make out what was going to happen.

"Yes! Finally we found her!" One of the men said cheerfully.

"Yes, indeed." The other one replied formally.

What the hell is going on?! I am always being kidnapped like this!!

I just hope Claude notices I am gone..

"We have some questions for you, lady." One of them again ssid reffering to me.

I really need to know what did I ever do wrong in life for this to happen.