Chapter 3

Zayn's Pov

"ATTENTION!!! I HEAR BY COMAND YOU ALL TO AWAKE FROM YOUR BEAUTIFUL SLUMBER!!!!.............NOW!!!!!" One of the girls screamed.

I jolted out of bed, clutching my heart.

Rach stood there watching me

"You okay Zayn? Yeah aside from almost being scared to death, thanks for asking though" I said.

She rolled her eyes and pushed me out the door.

"LET'S GO! GO! GO! WE DON"T HAVE TIME TO WASTE MR" she screamed behind me as we were walking down the stairs.

I ended up in a line with the boys, we were all shirtless and in our boxers.

Rach joined her sisters.

"Now our father is about to leave and-" Lexi began.

"Bye girls" Simon said kissing their foreheads.

He was still here and yet he wasn't scared by the yelling!

"Bye Daddy" they all said.

"Anddddd" he warned.

"Don't do something stupid that will make them end up dead" they recited as if they could care less.

"Good" Simon said and walked out.

"Like I was saying we are going to welcome you guys to Casa de Cowell" Lexi said.

"Which makes it sound like it's translation is House of Cows" Rach mumbled.

I laughed and Tori and Lexi looked at me but Rach just smiled.

"Zayn you will be the first of the initiation" Tori said and I frowned.

"You will each get a triplet" Lexi said and looked at Rach.

She sighed and mumbled something about how she wasn't the one who started hitting Tori.

She grabbed a hat and came around, we all picked out a piece of paper.

"Now you've all received your partners, Let the games began!" Lexi cheered.

I opened mine and scribbled in the most perfect cursive I'd ever seen it said:

Rachael

I walked over to her and so did Niall. She looked up at me and smiled, I smiled back and Niall frowned.

Lexi had gotten Harry then Tori had the 2 L's, Louis and Liam.

An interesting set up what this is but why is Niall suddenly acting this way?

********************************************************************************

Sorry it was really short but I'm being rushed into going somewhere I don't want to, plus my orthodontist pulled out my permanent teeth out yesterday (Friday) so it will never grow back again.

It's a love triangle with Rach, Niall and Zayn!!

Which one of those two will be the fling?

Song of the chapter : Now I’m floating like a butterfly. Stinging like a bee I earned my stripes. I went from zero, to my own hero