Chapter 7- she's back

Kinzies pov.
Alright courtney has been missing for about a week now and i'm really starting to get worried. Im also starting to get pissed off that no one has gone out to save her. Not even daryl. Wow. I'm going to go look for her. She couldn't of gone far right. I grabbed supplies ignoring dianna's warnings that it could be dangerous by myself." Do you see any motherfucker going out there trying to find her? I doing fucking think so. I'm going whether the fuck you like it or not." I yelled and everyone seemed shocked that i would even talk to her like that and i turned around to face daryl. "And at for you-" i lunged at him just to be caught by carl right before i had hit daryl. "Kinzie calm the fuck down." Carl said to me in a stern voice. I looked at him and the words just came out of my mouth. "You aren't my father. You aren't my mother. You're not my husband or boyfriend so who the fuck are you to tell me what to do?!" Holy hell was i pissed. I tried to get out of his grip and he held on tighter. I yanked myself out of his arms and grabbed keys and got in one of the vans and left. I started going down this road and when i reached a four way intersection i saw bloody foot prints and little leafs leading in a straight line. Courtney left a path. I followed it until i was led to a tent. When i got out i went to inspect it. I was about to open it when someone popped out and held a knife to my throat. "Woah mason calm the fuck down." He lowered his knife. "Kinzie? Good god am i happy to see you." After a bit of conversation and trying to wake a passed out courtney up we put our stuff in the van and headed back to alexandria. Once we got there i carried our stuff into the house and mason carried courtney bridal style into the house. Daryl walked up to me. "Who the fuck is this tease?!" I laughed. "Someone who actually had the decency to save her. Not like you. Prick." I spat.

Courtney's pov.(dream!)
I was walking wondering where mason went! I looked and looked but I can't find him. I started running when I saw the gates of Alexandria! "DAR!" I yelled. I saw him open the gates and run to me. He picked me up and spun me around. "Corky!!" I looked over to see Hunter! I picked him up and hugged him up. "Your back! Yay!!" He cried tears of joy. Kinzie came running out and hugged me. I went in and everyone was around me and asking questions, then everything turned gray and and everyone turned into zombies. Tears formed in my eyes and I was scared and confused. I screamed as they all began to eat me. "NOO!" I screamed as I was being slowly killed.

Maggie's pov.
Hunter has heard kids at the park say Courtney was back. He freaked out and took off. Glenn was on watch and Kinzie had been too pissed to talk with anyone. I chased after Hunter as he ran and looked everywhere for Courtney.

Courtney's POV.
Someone was shaking me and then I woke up. I look over and see Daryl smiling down at me. I look over because I hear someone calling my names then Hunter ran in. "Corky! Corky! I missed you so much!" I was so happy to see him! I just hugged him and never wants to let go.

Ricks pov.
Once Courtney woke up we needed her to discuss the weaknesses there was with the wall. I couldn't find one. I have been noticing the walkers have been slamming into the walls lately which has been strange. Everything has been going well besides that.

Kinzies POV.
I am so glad she is back and I wanted to have a few choice words with Daryl. But Courtney mattered most right now. I had previously applied for the job of a nurse so if anyone needed help I'm here. I went to go check Courtney out to make sure she was alright. When I walked in I waved to her and washed my hand put gloves on. "Okay Courtney. Are you feeling dizzy? Light headed? Nauseous? Anything hurt?" She looked at me like I was a mad woman. God did I miss my bestfriend! "No, nope, nope and nope." She said while slightly laughing. "Thank goodness you're okay!"

Courtney's pov.
"Yeah good thing..." Bad memories of me killing those men scared me. "Doesn't sound like it." Dar said standing next to me. Kinzie seemed mad? "Kinzie what's wrong? I'm back and okay plus it was like two days!" Hunter hugged me tighter? "No it was a week. A week Courtney! I'm mad because nobody looked for you! After three days people stopped looking!" My eyes widened as she yelled. I had a headache from her yelling... "Wait? Even d-Dar?" I looked at him with tears brimming my eyes. He went to say something but instead walked off. "Yeah even Dar." Tear streamed out of my eyes. I was right no one cares for me. "Let's get you home." Maggie just popped out of nowhere! "I stayed with them while you were gone. Also your friend is okay he is talking with Diana." I nod. I hugged Hunter as he wouldn't let go like I was going to leave him forever. I stood up and stumbled a bit. I was able to catch myself and stand up. Maggie stood behind me and Kinzie next to me. I smiled at them. Of course it was a fake smile. I killed those men...and I feel like they deserved it but I feel bad. I held Hunter close as we kept walking. Everyone in Alexandria was either shocked to see me or scared... Maybe it because I'm covered in blood....not just walkers either.