Chapter 7: Sneaking Out

Great it's midnight. I got up and took some clothes with me so Mike wouldn't get suspicious. I tippy-toed out of my room and opened the door. I saw the dumpsters and drug stores closing down.
     "At this time, really?" I said rolling my eyes.
  I walked across the streets and then saw Croak Street.
     That's Roses street. I'm very close. Thank the lord.
     I ran down the street and found the red house with black shudders.
     I saw that the house was still TPed from the party.
    "The weird times when I had a normal times," I whispered to myself. I sighed and walked up to the front door.
    I rung the doorbell and then someone came out.
     "Oh hello dear." She yawned," I'm Roses Mom call me, Mrs. Rodman.
      "Hi Mrs. Rodman. I know it's very late but I need to stay here for a while. My mom just got murdered and my dad is..... He's dead too. Is it okay if I stay for a week?".
       She looked at me like I was nuts. "Hunny you can come in, but we need to figure this out. Also you need to explain where you were for the past week. Rose hasn't seen you at all."
    I nodded then walked in as I took my shoes and leather jacket off and put my stuff down.
     Gosh, someone doesn't trust me. I wonder what she does for a living..  Well atleast I have somewhere to stay..