To much happening

"What the hell happened to her?" Was the first thing I heard when I woke up. The voice belonged to Luke "She got scared by a spider and pasted out. " Britney  said with a shaky voice. Well you could tell she was lying "What she means is that it was a very huge spider. " Sara replied trying to help Britney which must of worked because chase just replied  "Let us know when she wakes up. "

I kept my eyes closed tell they were out of my room and the door was closed was when I opened my eyes.  Britney and Sara were still looking at the door when I finally asked.

"What happened?"

"Well you were washing your hands for like the 20 th  time and you past out." Sara replied

"Good because I had a horrible dream.  Landon was in my house and we ran and ended up in my brothers room and there was a condom. It was on my hand and then they were all in my room. " I finished I leaned forward so I was leaning up on my elbows.

"Well what if we said it wasn't just a dream? " Sara asked

"Well we don't have to worry because that's all it was. " I stated

I rocked side to side on my elbows feeling a big bump under my mattress.

"What is that? " I asked still rocking side to side.  Sara nor Britney answered my question they just looked away. So I kept rocking from side to side after awhile I started poundings up and down.

"Will you stop f****** jumping?. "

I heard a males voice come from under me. I jumped off the bed with a high pitched squeak looking at the bed.

"What the hell? " my voice got cut off by a hand going over my mouth.

"Now now that's not how a little girl talk. " my eyes following the hand and up the arm. I ended up turning my head and finding that the arm with the hand belonged to Caleb Mattews.

The voice that I had heard earlier belonged to Tyler who was hiding under my mattress then Kyle and Landon came out from under the bed.

"Are you going to take your hand off her?" Sara asked Caleb

With his hand still over my mouth he replied

"I just didn't want her to scream again we don't need her dam brothers coming up here again. " 

"oh" was all she replied
"Are you going to be a good little girl and be quiet listen with out screaming?"

It toke a minute to figure out he was talking to me. All I could do was nod my head to answer his question.  He slowly pulled his hand away from my month probably thinking I'm going to run screaming.

I slowly walked over to Sara once standing beside her and away from him. I toke off running I made it though the door without him catching me and that's where he stopped I continued running I ran into my brothers room and shut the door.

"Chase ,Luke? " I called into the dark I reached over and flipped on the light.  And with the scene that was in front of me made me never want to look Luke in the eyes again.

I turned around and covered my eyes.

"Hey Megan?"

After a few seconds

"Yes Luke?"  I replied with my hands still over my eyes facing the door.

"You mind getting out, little busy here?" Luke asked

"Sure thing." And with that I walked out the door down the hall and back into my room. I walked straight over to my bed laid down annoying the four very good looking boys in my room my two best friends and pulling a pillow over my face.

I could hear one of the guys ask what was wrong not knowing what guy it was that asked I  just ignored the rest that was said.

I felt a dip in the bed telling me that someone had Sat next to me and started shaking my arm.  I moved the pillow a little ways so I could hear.

"Meg come on Meg what wrong?" Sara asked

That's it I have had it.  I Sat straight up and throw the pillow.

"What's wrong really, really did you just ask me that? It was the first day of school and I was tricked into putting paint balls into there locker." I said as I pointed to the guys standing at little by the corner of my room and shocked by my out bust and for the first time in my life not careing I continued. "Then got into a paint fight them was suspended then was chased though my house and into my moms closet.  Then into my brothers room where there was a condom on my hand. Wake up with four boys under my bed.  Then "

"I was in the closet. " Caleb spoke up

"Don't care " replied "Them most of all I just walked in on my older brother being straddled by some girl. I don't know if anyone knows this but my eyes are burning. " When I finally stopped talking I looked at my friends who just shake there head. I looked over at the guys and they all had a straight face besides Tyler who was trying not to laugh "That's it" I called and lunged for him. He clearly didn't see it coming and we both fell to the floor I  just grabbed his throat I don't really know what I'm doing but I have seen it done in the movies.

The next thing I know I was lifted into the air and was carried into the bathroom where I was sat down on the floor and the door was shut. I turned around and Caleb was leaning against the bathroom door. Really what else can happen to day.

-------------

Really sorry its short I'll try to update tomorrow.

hope you like it.

bay