Chapter 1

"I can't believe that we're really here! In Korea! Going to see THEM!!" Monida squeals. Her smile was surely blinding the people around them. Maddie looks around her in awe at all of the shops and adorable clothes. Cecelia just has her hands in her pockets with a small smile and nods.

Ivy shrugs,"Well I guess it ain't all bad that BigBang's going ta be my first concert."

Monida starts jumping up and down, "C'mon, c'mon! Let's go! Eeeek!"

She points toward the arena. Everyone follows Maddy as she is the only one with a sense of direction there.

"And here are our seats!" she lavishly waves her arm over four empty seats.

Cecelia gives her a smile and anchors herself in a chair while Monida is having a hard time to keep her excitement in. Ivy mumbles something and pulls Monida down into the seat next to her.

Not many people knew how they were friends seeing as they were so different, but it was because they knew each others pain.

There was a peaceful silence as they were all engulfed in their own bubble until it was interrupted by the announcer.

"Alright everybody are you ready for BIGBANG?" he shouts into the microphone. The screams get louder as they come out on stage. They sing some songs and everyone waves glow-sticks and phones in the air when they sing love song.

Ivy and Cecelia are starting to get tired and a little moody. Maddy just wanted to hit the stores after the concert was over and Monida was still pumped.

A bright light flashes over the four.

"Agh what is that light doing on us?!" Ivy shouts.

"You four! C'mon up to the stage and meet BigBang!" the announcer from before says invitingly.

Monida screams with joy, Maddy looks shocked, Ivy has her eyes narrowed, and Cecelia has the same soft and tired smile. When he notices that the girls aren't moving he beckons for them to come up.

The members of BigBang are starting to look a little annoyed. So before the offer could be given to someone else Monida pushes everyone on stage.

"We have to go!" she chirps, "I can't believe I get to meet TOP!" she mumbles the second part to herself.

G-Dragon~

I try to keep the scowl off my face and look at the fans coming up. The one girl looks like she could be Cambodian due to her darker skin, but her bright smile contrasted that largely. Her dark hair is pulled to the side and her deep brown eyes glimmer with pure happiness.

The friend that was standing next looked dazed. Her light brown hair is cut in a short bob. Her mouth is slightly open as she stumbles towards us. She has somewhat tanned skin. She is abnormally tall and is clad in clothes that look at least 20 years old.

There are 2 others. The one has on a small smile and her hands in her pockets. She has black hair with a tint of blue. It's tied back in a ponytail and it hangs over her shoulder. She has pale skin and seems nervous. The last one however, who is also asian like the first and third fangirl, she looks bored. Her choppy bangs shadow her eyes and it looks a bit scary. She's almost as tall as the girl with brown hair but not quite. I can picture her sighing and rolling her eyes when they got picked.

I pucker my lips and look over at the others to see their reactions. They also look a bit annoyed and I can't help but let a smirk go over my face. We could have some fun with them.

Ahh! Got the first chapter! Sorry if they seem mean, but I don't know... It'll get better I promise! if you have any ideas too please share :)