Chapter 12

Broken Hearts

Song: Crazy 4 U- SS501

3rd Person :0

Ivy is leaning against the wall of the subway. She looks like she's on the brink of passing out and staggers off of the train when it's her stop.

Seungri who's been watching despite her demands to leave picks her up bridal style and carries the rest of the way home. He lays her down on the bed and is about to leave when she grabs his wrist.

"Don't go," barely a whisper.

She pulls him down next to her and hugs him. He faces her a gives her a sweet kiss. He's surprised when she kisses back.

Let's just say they didn't do much sleeping that night...

In the morning there are footsteps.  Wooyoung. He walks into her room and sees them curled up next to each other. It looks like they aren't wearing anything and he leaves with a heavy heart.

Cecelia opens her eyes and sees a faint light. She blinks and it's a little blurry at first until her vision is clear.

She covers her mouth muffling a scream. She looks down and sees Taeyang. His handsome features that she's missed oh so much. There's no couple ring and he looks like he's sleeping soundly. She runs her fingers through his hair/mohawk and smiles.

She looks up and surprised by who's there. She tries to push herself up and walk over, but she's pushed down.

"Don't strain yourself," the visitor says with a smile. "Lauren, you're here," Cecelia breathes.

She smiles and nods. She pauses and looks down at the sleeping Taeyang and her lips part and her eyebrows furrow.

"Cecelia?" Taeyang mumble sleepily.

She grins and pats his head. She swings her legs over the bed and tosses the blanket over him. Lauren hooks her arm through Cecelia's to support her and they head to the cafeteria.

"Whoa I missed you so much! Did you see Monida and Ivy earlier?" their both munching on some cookies.

"Yep! I stopped by your apartment. Ivy was sleeping though. So how have you guys been doing? Besides being sick though of course," she says with a frown.

"Really good actually," Cecelia lies.

Lauren narrows her eyes but lets it go. GDragon taps on the table getting their attention.

"Hey Cece- Who's this?" he stares at Lauren.

She has a blank expression on her face,"I'm Lauren."

He gives her a small wave,"Aigoo you're so cute!" he pinches her cheeks.

"Aish what are you doing! You haven't even introduced yourself!" Lauren pouts.

Cecelia's eyes widen and she has a big grin on her face. She shuffles to her room leaving them to their lunch.

Monida looks around her confused.

"Why'd you take me here?" she gestures wildly around the restaurant.

"I can't take you out to eat?" TOP scowls.

Monida blushes and laughs hitting his arm,"You're so nice oppa~"

He grumbles but is hiding a smile. An ajhumma and ahjusshi walk up to them.

"Aigoo you guys are such a cute couple! How long have you been together?" the lady beams.

They're both shocked,"Uuuh... We're n-not going out," Monida stutters.

The ahjusshi nudges him and fake whispers,"Yah don't wait to long."