Chapter 4

The Zoo

Song: You're My- Taeyang

Maddy's P.O.V

A bright light shines in my face and I sit up immediately regretting it. Gah my head was pounding! What happened last night? Oh yeah GDragon had a "celebration"!

I rub my eyes and notice that Monida and Ivy are still passed out next to me.

I force myself up and go downstairs. I open the big shiny refrigerator in the kitchen and look for something for my tummy. When I close it Daesung is standing there wearing a pink apron with a puppy on it and he has his hands on his hips holding a spatula.

"What do you think you're doing?" he pouts.

I point to the fridge then make a motion like I'm eating Cocoa Puffs and rub my stomach with a thumbs up.

He pushes me towards a small table in the corner of the kitchen and into a chair. He whips out a plate with pancakes stacked on top of it and sits it down in front of me. On the top pancake there's a whipped cream bunny face.

He sits across from me his head in his hands his eyes wide with possible anticipation. I'm not really sure and narrow my eyes suspiciously. I take a cautious bite and his eyes open even wider.

"Oh...my...god..."

"What...?"

"That was... The best thing I've ever had!" I stuff some more in my mouth but instantly regret it when I feel like throwing up.

Daesung's too busy doing weird claps with glee and making more pancakes. I sprint to the bathroom and puke the delicious pancakes into the toilet. Darn GDragon and that alcohol!

After cleaning myself up I go back to the kitchen and mostly everybody else is up just Ivy isn't. I plop down between Daesung and Jiyong.

"So what's on the agenda for today?" I yawn.

"I know! We could go to the zoo!" Seungri exclaims.

"What's for breakfast?" Ivy interrupts coming downstairs with major bedhead. Seungri giggles and she glares at him.

I just shake my head,"We're going to the zoo!" I chirp.

She has a weird look on her face before shrugging and sitting down.

I let out a sigh of relief. She had actually agreed! Everyone eats and gets changed.

Monida's P.O.V

I slip on a pair of shorts and a flowy kinda shirt. I twirl around the living room until everybody's there and we all take separate cars since the guys are wearing disguises.

I get to ride with TOP and I'm psyched! We've never been to the zoo so this is our first time. I hope they have bunnies there. My smile widens.

"What are you smiling for?" TOP asks looking at me out of the corner of his eye.

"I'n happy! Don't you ever smile?" I tilt my head and furrow my eyebrows.

He shakes his head looking at me like I'm cwaaazy.

"Look! We're here!" I point to the big gates that have zoo plastered on it.

I pause,"I thought you guys had schedules and stuff..."

"Nah we don't have one until your one month stays over."

Half of my mouth twists up,"Really? I'm so grateful!"

I stick my hand in his coat jacket.

"Yah what are you doing?" he shouts freaking out and almost ramming into a nearby car.