Chapter 9

Missing You

Song: In Heaven- JYJ feat Narr

(timejump!)

It's been about a year since they left from their lives. They really sure where they had went, but just that they were gone. If the (former?) fangirls hadn't left who would've known what could've happened?

The band continued doing concerts and the girls stayed in one spot doing work and earning money.

One day, Monida and Ivy were going to work at a big event that consisted of dresses, dancing, and masks. They were supposed to stay by the entrance and greet newcomers.

BigBang was invited for the charity masquerade ball. They chose their best tuxedos and bought simple, but elegant masks.

The friends looked stunning in their borrowed dresses.

Monida's dark wavy hair is piled upon her head in a bun. She has on a slight rouge, a black, gray, and white eyeshadow painted on her eyes and a deep red on her lips. She has on a flowing dark rose dress that ended at her ankles. There is a belt like band with a flower attached on the hip. She chooses out black pumps and a modest white mask with gold accents curling around the borders. Only her eyes are covered.

Ivy on the other hand had her hair curled around her round face. She had some peachy blush dusted on her cheeks and a simple white and pink eye look. Her lips are a purplish pink. She dons a black dress that clings on to her waist for dear life, but the bottom flares out like a skirt. She decides on leopard prints heels. Her mask is periwinkle blue and white with black roses drawn on.

After they're dressed they meet at the door of the back room.

"I miss her," Monida whispers sadly.

She nods with a small smile,"Me too." And them.

~

Monida's P.O.V

I smooth out the dress nervously. We haven't done anything like this, but it can't be that hard right? We make our to the entrance and start greeting everybody.

My heart stops when I see Ji Yong-shii. This has to mean that the others are here too. I grab a handful of my dress. Seunghyun!

I notice Ivy's eyes widen. Now I can't wait until we get a break. About an hour later we are relieved for the night. It's after the talking is over and is now just dancing, eating and such.

It seems that he's noticed me and I feel a smile creep onto my face. He comes over and holds his hand out.

"May I have this dance?"

I placed my hand in his,"Of course."

If it hadn't been for his voice I wouldn't have recognized him.

I lazily rest my arms around his neck and his hands are encircled around my waist. I rest my head against his chest.

His heart beats faster. My smile falls.

He definitely doesn't know it's me. Did he really hate me so much that he had absolutely no feelings for me and could fall for a random girl at one out of dozens of events? I pull away and give him an uncertain smile as the song ends and know it's time to go soon.

"You're so pretty. You don't happen to be a singer or something right? You're voice sounds so familiar! I bet you'd make angood singer."

"So I've been told," I'm surprised that I actually let out a laugh before dissolving in the shuffle.

~

Ivy's P.O.V

I can tell it's him by the way he plays with his fingers and leans against the wall casually, a little out of place. I grin and lean against the wall next to him.

"Why not dance instead of just sitting here?" I suggest.

He looks at me warily before allowing a tired small grace his lips,"That's funny... You remind me of someone I know," I feel hope rise up in me. Could he?

"I can't quite place my finger on it though. I think she's gone now."

I feel my heart sinking,"Oh well since I'm here would you dance with me instead?"

He gives me a sly smile,"It'd be my pleasure! Odd though I think you woulda liked her."

I keep on a smile as we dance wishing I didn't have to leave before. The song ends and I start to pull away from him.

"One more dance? Please?" he pouts.

Instead I place my hand on his cheek and slowly pull off his mask. I gently run my fingers over his bags.

"Get more sleep Seunghyun-oppa," I slip the mask in his hand and mix in with the crowd.

A somewhat serious chappy?