Chapter 3

When you’re an assassin you don’t believe in coincidence. Everything is planed. It wasn’t by accident that Vlad and I were both in that club a few days ago. And it’s definitely not a coincidence that we both get kidnapped right after he brought me a drink.

I looked at him, waiting for him to respond.

“I have no idea what you’re talking about,” he said, bluntly.

If I wasn’t in chains right now....

I laughed. “I know you’re lying,” I said, leaning back against the wall.

“Really?” he challenged, raising his eyebrow.

*FLASHBACK*

I finished applying my make-up and looked myself in the mirror. My red hair was up to my shoulders and I was wearing a tight red tank top with a black skinny jeans. I put my knifes inside my boots and my gun in my purse.

I walked pass the line at the ‘Under 21’ club and the guard stopped me.

“ID?” he asked. I looked at him. He was a big guy, probably around his thirties. I rolled my eyes.

“I’m 19,” I said, putting my hand on my hip. He gave me a glared and I sigh, digging through my purse. “Here,” giving to him probably the only real thing I own. He studied it for a long time before handing it back, smiling.

“Have a good time.”

I rolled my eyes when I got inside. I should have kicked him where the sun don’t shine....

Music was blasting into my ears and I walked over to the ‘bar.’ It wasn’t really a bar, they won’t let you buy a beer unless you’re 21. I laughed. I could kill people at the age of 16 but I couldn’t get a beer if I wanted too. I took a chair and waited for my target to show up. I looked around the club, watching people grind up against each other. I took out my phone to check the time, and to see if he had texted me. He didn’t.

About a half an hour of waiting, I came to the conclusion that I was stood up. Watch when I see him tomorrow...

I sigh and started to get up when a boy walked up to me. He had clear blue eyes and dark hair. He smirked. “Looks like he’s not showing up,” he said, putting his hands in his pocket. I glared at him and walked passed him. He grabbed my arm.

“Hey I was joking,” he said, smiling, “Let me buy you a drink to make it up.”

“No thanks,” I said, pulling my arm out of his grip.

“Please,” he begged, trying not to make the corners of his mouth turned.

Epic fail.

“One drink,” I said, getting back into my seat. The boy looked behind his shoulder for a while, as if waiting or looking for someone.

“You with someone?” I asked, smiling. The boy looked at me for a long time. Then he smirked, taking a seat next to me.

“Nah,” he said, then he called over the waiter, whispered something into his ear then turned his attention to me. I could feel his eyes on me. I tugged my left hand to my side to make sure that he doesn’t noticed my tattoo.

“What’s you’re name red,” he asked, as he started playing with his ring.

“Raven,” I said, straighting up when the waiter came back. I smiled at him and took my drink. I took a sip of my drink. I looked at him with widen eyes.

“Beer? How did you get beer?” I asked, crossing my legs. He shrugged as if it was no big deal.

“I got connections,” he said, “I noticed you didn’t gag,” he said, smiling.

“Well what do you think I did in High school? pray?” I chuckled, causing him to laugh. I took another sip then turned to him. “Whats you’re name?”

“Vladimir. But you can call me Vlad,” he said, chugging down his cup in one gulp. I raised my eyebrow. He looked at me and shrugged. “Long night,” he said.

“Tell me about,” I said under my breath. I could feel the beer taking effect. Vlad called over the waiter and he brought us two more drinks. Then two more.

“So you waiting on anyone?” he asked, watching as I drink my third cup.  

“Yeah, my now EX- boyfriend,” I said, laughing. He laughed, slowly taking my cup out of my hands.

“Yeah that’s enough beer for now,” he said, but I pushed it back to me.

“No,” I said, “I need to have fun for once,” I smiled, jumping off my chair. “Lets dance!” I squealed. He looked at me like I was crazy.

“And what if you’re boyfriend walks in?” he asked.

I grabbed his hand. “What boyfriend?”

He smiled as I pulled him up and dragged him to the dance floor. I felt his hands on my hip as we started grinding to the music. I forgot about everything. The target. My boss. Everything. I looked up and noticed Vlad has his eyes glued to the door. I followed his gazed and saw two guards talking to the door guard. Kinky. But I was to busy grinding against this guy I just met.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

I stared at him. And he stared at him.

"What ever," I said, sitting back down and crossing my arms. I suddenly realized I was really tried. I laided on the floor and drifted to sleep. I might as well get use to this. It was probably going to be like this for a long time.

**************************************************

Love?Hate it?Wanna marry it? VOTE!COMMENT!FANN!