Chapter 2: Exploration

Today was the day, the day Violet would explore that abandoned place. She felt the adrenaline rush through her as she started walking over to that place. She was so intrigued by this place, she just had to explore this.

Closer and closer she came, and the closer she came the more exited she got, the more she had to explore this place. She couldn't turn back now, she would have come all this way for nothing otherwise, and would've been a waste of her time.

Creaking of the decaying, rotten wood. The only sound she could hear from here was the bitter wind pushing against the house. Peering through the window (what's left of it anyway) she saw a bunch of toys. It was an old toy shop.'cool' she thought. Without thinking of the dangers that could possibly lie ahead of her, she twisted the door knob and- "you don't want to go in there" the voice interrupted her in her tracks. "What?" She said is an annoyed tone. "I said, don't go in there, trust me, I know" the strange voice replied. " I KNOW WHAT YOU SAID!!! Why shouldn't I?" She was pushing the door as if to walk in. "Because it's dangerous, I've been in there myself and I was lucky to escape with what I am now" the voice sounded like it was a girl, about the same age as Violet."w-what do you mean?" She closed the door.

A girl jumped down from a nearby tree. She had scars on her face, stitches up her arm, hair ripped out and strings sewn to her hands. "AHHH!!! Stay away!" Violet screamed and backed up against the wall."I won't hurt you, I promise, I'm Lucy" she exclaimed. "W-what happened to you? Violets voice started shaking. "I went in there" Lucy pointed at the building. "WHO DONE THAT TO YOU, I SWEAR, WHEN I GET MY HAND ON WHOEVER IT WAS, THEY WILL BE SORRY!!!" Violet screamed, she felt so sorry for this poor girl. "You can't, he will do what he done to me to you, or worse, kill you" Lucy said. "Go home, now, and never return here, don't say I didn't warn you" and with that she climbed back up the tree. Violet didn't think taking chances was a good idea this time and listened to Lucy.

On her way home, she couldn't stop thinking about what 'he' had done to poor Lucy. She wanted to stop him, but how?