Chapter 3: The plan

Violet went to school (aka hell) the next day, Sam and Daniel questioned where she was yesterday but she said nothing about her going to the abandoned toy shop. Sam didn't believe her but, she just went with it anyway because she knew how argumentative Violet can be and didn't want to be involved with anything like that.

All the teachers thought that Violet was unusually quiet in her lessons, and not once did she start arguing with any of them. Instead she was thinking of ways to try and stop 'him' and help Lucy, there was bound to be more innocent children like this and she planned to help them all.

After all her time thinking at school she had thought of a plan, she would trap 'him' and question why he was doing these cruel things to children, she would then give him a taste of his own medicine and sew strings to his hands and form him into something.. Well let's just say, interesting.

Violet packed her bag ready, a needle and thread, a rope and a knife. And no, she doesn't have one just stashed away in her room, she stole in from the kitchen. She was all set to go, was she actually going to do this? What if the police found out what she was doing? Would this actually work? These were all the questions that ran through her mind, nonetheless, she tried to ignore it and walked out of her house and to the abandoned toy shop.

Once she was there, it was almost dark, she made out the silhouette of the house in front of the burning orange Sun setting behind the hill scattered with dead trees, it was turning winter of course.

"I knew you would come here again" it was Lucy, she was perched up in her tree."I'm here to get revenge on him" Violet said this confidently even though she was petrified inside. "And how exactly are you going to do that?" Lucy questioned. Violet opened up her bag "with a taste of his own medicine" this time she felt more courage from seeing how she would help Lucy and those other poor children."alright then, I'll help" she stood up straight and and felt faith in herself. "Lets go then"

They entered the toy shop, the door slamming shut behind them, they desperately tried to open it, they were locked in. Many eyes followed them as they walked further into the building. Out of the corner of her eye she saw something move, it couldn't be it wasn't possible, this had to be a nightmare but it felt so real. Toys can't come to life, can they?