Chapter 18

ARIANA'S POV

I arrived home and it was so amazing, even the air was different. I started unpacking it was a lot. It was already late, but I was really awake. Randomly someone knocked my door.

oh god

What

I have no words

Jai

Jai Brooks

The Jai Brooks

My Jai Brooks

He got on one knee, not even giving me time to say anything and he put his hands on his face, he was crying, my jaw dropped and I didn't know what to do. He finally looked at me, with tears in his eyes and his red face.

"Ariana...." he took a little but time to breathe.

"Jai what are you doing here?" I was sweating, my heart was beating so fast.

"I can't" he cried.

"You can't what?" again he put his hands on his face and cried again.

"Be without you". I couldn't help but cry too. He looked at me and I helped him to get up and ran to his arms, god his arms, I've missed his arms more than anything. Instantly, he hugged my back.

"I can't neither, I love you so much to be without you". I whispered on his ear. I never wanted to leave his arms, I feel safe, I feel comfortable when I'm in his arms. But I wanted something more than his hugs, something that I've missed more than his hugs. A slow song started playing in the back and we took one step back to see each others face.

"So, Ariana, can you please, please, please be my girl again? I promise I won't be the jealous and bad boyfriend I was" tears running down my face, that's what I felt in that moment.

"No" his smile immediately faded away.

"Oh.. okay" he nodded his head and walked out of the house space.

I ran to him as I could and hugged him.

"That was a joke, off curse I want, I want you, love you so much" he smiled and wrapped his arms around my waist and we kissed. I've missed this too much. Suddenly rain started falling and it was like the best romantic movie scene ever.

"I'll never let you go". he whispered in my ear.

"I love you to the moon and back". I said back.

"How's the moving?". It feels so good talking to him again.

"It's okay, wanna help me?" he nodded his head.

Once in the house, I tweeted something

@ArianaGrande

Sobbing happy tears thank you god <3

@ArianaGrande

Tonight was my favorite night in the history of the world

I love him so much.

-----

DANI HERE

hi

2 chapters today? Bet you didn't saw that coming.

A big announcement

The characters:

Cynthia

Beau

Nathan

Joan

Will be no longer in this last 2 chapters :) why? Because I had problems and also because some of them don't fit now here.

What do you think?

You liked it?

Are you happy

ANOTHER THING:

Appreciate your friends ALWAYS you will never know when you're gonna loose them forever

-Dani