.8.

Hey guys, I'm not in the best mood today but I still wanted to write for you all. I have a lot of stuff going on right now in my life, so pray for me. God bless you all
-Zoe.

[August]

"Hey, August." January waved.

I lifted my head."Wassup." I told her walking in the library. I had to check up on my grades to see if shit straight.

Ms.Grace was this older white lady who was the librarian. "Hi, August."

"Hello." I said signing in and walking over to a computer until I saw Amaryllis. She was listening to music and scrolling down this website. I haven't seen or spoke to her since that day. Iris said she been going to school- maybe she tryna avoid me.

I taped her shoulder and she pulled out a earbud. The look on her face seem like she ain't what to be bother by me but ion give a fuck. I was checking out her outfit seeing that she was wearing 

"Wassup." I greeted her. She just stared at me and I stared back at her.

I cleared ny throat."You ain't gone say wassup- nothing.?." I asked taking a seat in the chair beside her.

She blinked. "You know your in someone else's seat.?." She asked me.

I sucked my teeth."Ion give a fuck, I wanna sit next to ya." I grinned.

"Are you kidding me.?. I just told you someone is sitting there."

I chuckled. "And I told ya that ion give a fuck. Anyways, why you been runnin from ah nigga.?. We haven't spoke since I played with your pussy."

I licked my lips and pulled my chair closer to her.She looked around to see who heard me. "August, look- not to be a mean but I don't want to get myself involved with you. And that thing that you did in your house will never happen again."

I sighed. "Why you playing hard to get.?. You know you want this d-"

"Please don't, I don't want your penis and I don't want you. Now if you could please go sit somewhere else. I would like to be alone and not bothered by you."

I couldn't believe this shit right hea mayne. She looked at at me and I looked at her. "Whatever Amaryllis." I said standing up from the chair. Ion even wanna do my work anymore- she just pissed my ass of mane.

All my life ain't no female just diss ah nigga like dat. Usually when I finger a girl they be up on my dick like I fucked dem or somethin. Amaryllis just blew ah nigga off which hit ah nigga nerve.

It embarrassin when you get rejected. I'm not use to chasing after females cause they chase after me. Amaryllis was far different then the other broads and that's what I started to take interest in. But I'm tired of that attitude shit that she be carrying around.