Untitled Part 1

"I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE I HATE IT!!" Kayler said to her mom. "I can't even do the cool parts" Kayler is a 15 year old movie star. she plays in a movie that is called Cheer. "So honey try" Kayler's mom said to her. Kayler is a girly girl who is in cheerleading in her private school. "Mom I can't even be in a primed THE EASIEST THING THERE IS" mom just look down the hall in the trailer to the baby's room. she counted to 3 then the baby started to cry. "I'm taking him and leaving..." mom started to cry. "River is not you kid Kay, his not, his mine" mom said "Well I take more care of him then you mother".

When Kayler went into the room with blue walls and soft light green carpet, she went to the crib and saw the curly blond headed baby boy with sky blue eyes. "His one mom you can't keep him in his crib all day." mom started to talk but she wasn't listening. She put River on the floor then got him some clothes. She put on him some red shorts and a white shirt with Rivers's name in red.

"where are you going" mom asked her as she went in the living room, "the guards will not let you leave the gate without Skylur" Skylur is her bodyguard he goes everywhere with her but school he is not fat but has a lot of muscles. "I don't care i'm going with or without Skylur and i'm taking Riv with me."

Mom was right, the guards did not let her leave without Skylur so she went with him. "so I see your mom didn't change yet" Skylur said as he took River. "No she needs to know he has a live" Kayler's mom doesn't like River. She says he's a mistake all the time. "lets go to taco bell I bet Riv hasn't eat" "me hungy me hungy" River chirps in. "see"

At Taco Bell all you could hear was "KAYLER KING!!" Almost everyone yelled. "Why do you always have your brother" "Is he secretly your kid" "does your mom hate him" as Skylur got up all you could see was his brown hair go in his face. He pushed everyone back but someone grabbed Rivers arm and almost knocked him out of the high chair.

"THAT IS IT" Kayler said. She took the girl by the hair and just punched her over and over... The girl was on the floor by the time Kayler stopped only because Skylur pulled her back. "She touched River I couldn't let that go." She Looked at River he had a bruise starting to form where the girl grabbed him. "Look" she said to Skylur and pointed to the bruise, "she hurt him" Kayler started to cry "I can't take good care of him being me.. Does it hurt Rivy". River nodded his head but he wasn't crying. " he's a tough little guy" Skylur said

When Kay came home it was almost midnight. Mom was sleeping like always River was already sleeping too. Kayler kissed River on the head and put him in his crib. The first day of school tomorrow. She picked out her clothes and Rivers clothes. At her school there was a daycare in there. So she Enrolled River. "See you tomorrow River" she said and turned off the light then went in her room.

In the morning she woke up at 4 with pounding on her door. She went to see who it was. "Omg Henry" Henry is her manager he is so annoying. "KAYLER DAWN KING WHAT IS THIS ALL ABOUT" before Kay even saw it she know what it was. It was the paper about hitting that girl. "She touched Riv I had to" Henry still looked like he was going to kill her "I got prove there is now a bruise on his left arm come in and see just don't wake him".

Henry just stomped in and looked at the baby with the bruised arm. "Ok" he said "we can tell everyone that you was helping you little brother" Kayler looked at the clock it was now 4:15 "ok leave I have to get ready for school" she was just trying to make him leave but it wasn't a lie she did. She had to take a shower get dressed, then give River a bath and get him dressed and then make pancakes with bananas. "Ok see you later"

When Kayler's was done giving River a bath she saw her mom in his room. "He's not your kid you know that right" Kayler just sat on the floor getting River dressed in black shorts and a blue shirt that brings out his eyes. "I know mother but you don't care about him" mom just laughed "yes, I don't he is a mistake, I don't want him, I wish he could just take care of himself". Then her mom just left. Kayler decided just to pick up some food on the way there. So she stormed out of the trailer.