Chapter 3

I booked it out of the classroom. Not looking back for fear that i might see Darius and my body would take over and pull me back to him. I went straight to my next class determined to move on with my day. But boy was it torture! Classes were basically pointless. I wasn't paying attention to anything. Through every class the sensual moments from this morning just kept replaying in my mind like a broken record. This was neither conducive to my classes or the stupid heat that was pumping through my body. I was going crazy and it hadn't even been a whole day! I had no idea that when female werewolves got the heat that if would be this bad. That it would get to the point where i couldn't function in my everyday life. Sure horniness is fine. Whatever i can deal with that. But this....THIS is a whole different level.

Throughout the day, somehow i had managed to steer clear of Darius. Even when i saw him in the halls again at lunchtime. We had a moment. When our eyes locked and i swear i saw his darken with lust and his body tense like he wanted to lunge at me. My face flushed and i smiled a little at him before i broke the eye contact and walked away. Thank the lord he didn't follow me i have no idea what i would have done. I mean i would love to be with my mate but not while in my school and especially not with a teacher!However in my bedroom in the privacy of my own home is a different story.

Until i had the chance to have him in privacy i had to make sure i stayed as far away from him as humanly possible.

When I reached my final class my whole body was shaking. I was staring at the clock watching the minutes count down. My foot and nails tapping rapidly with my impatience.
When the bell finally rang I moved faster than I ever had. With the hall full of students I looks around knowing it wouldn't be hard to spot Darius in a crowd.Seeing his strong masculine shoulders among the sea of immature boys I went to him. He turned immediately at my approach. I didn't say anything as I took his hand and placed a piece of paper into it.Seeing his confused face I began to walk away.He grabbed my wrist stopping me. Smacking his hand away I looked up into his eyes I smirked seductively as I backed away from him shaking my head. His eyebrows furrowed even more and I laughed and pointed toward the piece of paper in his hand before I turned around. Walking away was painful again. My sensitive thighs rubbing together and creating a delicious friction that made me Bite my lip to hold back a moan. Wishing silently to myself that Darius read what I gave him. I wasn't sure I could handle this much longer...