Chapter 1: Finding out

Jenna's POV
I get ready to start filming a video and I feel a pain in my stomach, I rush to the bathroom and I throw up. So, I think I'm sick, no big deal. I continue filming, and I end my video. I realize it's the last Wednesday of the month and I haven't gotten my period. Me and Julien run a few errands and I decide to get a pregnancy test, just incase.

Julien's POV
Jenna starts her video and rushes to the bathroom, I follow her and I say through the door "Otter, are you ok?" She screams back "Yeah, Im probably sick, thats all." So I pick up vloggy and say "I'm going to run errands with Jenna, I'll bring you along." We get in the car and Jenna asks "Can we run to the drug store? I have to buy something from there." I say "Of course.", then we head to the drug store. She comes out with a bag holding one thing I think "It could be a pregnancy test, but we'll see." Then she wants Chipotle and Starbucks really bad. So we went to both places. I call my mom and say "Hey mom, this is gonna be sooooo weird, but what are the first signs of pregnancy?" She says "Oh Julien, is Jenna pregnant?" I say "I think so." She says "Well, the signs are morning sickness, cravings" I interrupt saying "Jenna is experiencing those things." Jenna says "Julien, who are you talking to?" I say "My mom" She nods her head and walks away. I keep talking to my mom for about another 10 minutes and hang up.

Jenna's POV
Me and Julien head home, I head to the bathroom and take the test. I wait for a couple minutes and it shows a plus sign. I think" Holy shit. I'm fucking pregnant. When should I tell Julien? Who should I tell first?" I start bawling. Julien rushes in and I have him look at the test. "Oh. My. God. Your pregnant" he says. "We should call our family. Then we can make our videos next week saying your pregnant." Jenna says "Ok." We call our family's and say shes pregnant.

Hi!!! This my first story. Hope you like it so far. BTW: this is on my friends account. But comment and follow!!