Chapter 2: The Wedding

3 Months Later
Jenna's POV
I wake up and rush to the bathroom. Julien wakes up as I puke. Julien says "I think we should start planning a wedding" I agree and we make a lot of phone calls. We start with our families. Me and Julien call our parents first "Hi mom" I say. My mom says "Julien's mom called. You should've told me!!!" I say "I'm sorry. But me and Julien have decided to plan a wedding." I say. My mom says "I'm taking the next flight to Los Angeles." I say "Thanks mom. I love you, see you when you get here." She says "I love you too, honey." I hang up. Julien walks in and says "Who was that? I say "My mom, she's taking the next flight here." He says "I'll clean the guest room." I say "Thanks babe."

Julien's POV
I wake up to Jenna puking. She walk back to the bedroom saying "You know what it is." I nod and we head to the kitchen. I ask Jenna what she wants for breakfast. She says "McDonald's." We head to the car and we go. She orders a Fruit cup. I order a Sausage, Egg, and Cheese on gluten free bread.

Jenna's POV
We head home and eat. My texts me saying there is a flight tonight and She'll arrive probably around 3 or 4 am Los Angeles time. I text back "Julien will pick you up." I yell at Julien in the next room "Your picking up my mom from the airport at 3 am" He yells back "Ok."

Julien's POV
We head home and we eat. Jenna is texting someone, I dont know who. She yells at me "Your picking up my mom from the airport at 3 am." I say "Ok."

Jenna's POV
I hear the front door open. It's either my mom came or Julien leaving. The I hear the door open again. My mom's here so I head downstairs and I say "Hi mom, how was the flight?" She said "Eh, decent I guess." I lead her to the guest room and we all go to sleep.

Julien's POV
I leave to get Jenna's mom from the airport. I wait in the lobby with a sign saying "Debbie Mourey" she walks over and says "Hi Julien" I say "Hi Debbie" she says "Let's head to the house." I say "Ok."

End Of Chapter 2!! Hope you like it!!!