Chapter 1

Ariana pov
Los Angeles, California

7:30 a.m.

My damn alarm clock went off as I drag out of bed. Dang I hate getting up for school but it's wroth a try. Oh hey y'all names ariana onika maraj and has a big brother name Rihmeek who is always over protective and a sister name Aaliyah onika maraj. Me and my sister has the same middle name in case you are wondering. Anyway I drag myself, still tired and went to cut the water on in bathroom in my room. As I wait until the water warm up I got my cloths (in the multimedia) and sat them on the bed. I walk back in and hope in the shower for bout thirty minutes and dried off and put my lotion on. After lotioning down I put my cloths on and went down stairs to see what's for breakfast. Well at least tried to find something.

"Ma what's for breakfast." I said yelling from the kitchen. Ain't suppose to yell but hey I'm real like that at the age of five.

"How many times I said not to yell in my damn house." She said making her way in the kitchen to fix something to eat.

"Sorry momma just hungry that's all." I said sitting down on the stool by the counter top table.

"Well next time just wait until I come down." She said making breakfast.

"I aight I would remember that." I said rolling my eyes when she turn around and begin cooking. I went and played on my iPad for awhile until she is done cooking.

"Come and eat why I go and get your siblings and dad." She said making her way up stairs.

"OK." I said as I made my way to the kitchen where she sat my plate of Bacon, eggs, grits, and pancakes on the table. As I began eating I seen my big bro and sister out the corner of my eye.

"Morning little sis how's it going." He said sitting down eating.

"Morning Rihmeek it's going good so far." I replied finishing up my breakfast and putting my plate in the sink.

"Morning sis." Aaliyah said while pouring her some more orange juice and continuing eating.

"Morning Aaliyah." I said making my way towards the living room. On the way there dad stop me.

"Morning Ariana have you eaten yet." My dad said coming down the stair way along with momma.

"Yes and momma I have already put my plate in the sink." I said walking off.

I cut on the television and watched my favorite show until it was time to leave. Once Ariana and Rihmeek was ready, we walk to moms pink Lamborghini and got in. On the way to school it was quiet and it wasn't something that I was use to. When we got to school we said our goodbyes and went separate ways. I put my stuff in my locker and walk to my first period class. Mane this is a boring day. half way into the day some stupid as girl wanted to make a scene and it wasn't even worth.

Girl: Bitch I was talking to you did you even hear

Ariana: yea crazy ass hoe I heard you loud and clear don't make a big fuss because your down beat ass nigga come falling in my traps keep your nigga on his leash and maybe he wont find his ass in my motherfucking business

Girl: hoe please my nigga is very well train and don't be coming to me talking shit cause a beautiful ass girl like me would knock the hell out of you

Arianna: (standing up) well bitch step up in my square and knock the shit out of me you big and bad come on nigga

She stood in my square and punch me. This nigga got some sense to come and punch me, ok I see how this bitch plays. I went towards her and knock her out from head to toe. When security came and broke us  up, she was cover in blood. Hahaha that bitch got her ass whoop and I didn't even sweat a drop on her. Anyway they took me to the principal off and she suspended me for five days and guess what that call for momma was on its way. For a few I waited until momma came and she talk to principal and we left.

Nicki: what has gotten into you, fighting isn't the answer

Ariana: well if you tell that slut to keep her hands and her nigga to herself maybe I wont be in this situation that I am in

Nicki: watch the language and pleases let this be the last time this happen

Ariana: yes ma'am

On the way to the house was quiet and as soon as we got there I ran upstairs and daddy was coming down until he stop me.

Meek: listen I heard what you did at school today and I am coming to talk to you once I pick your brother up from school he is suspended for skipping again. (walking down to the front door and grab his shoes and keys and left.)

Ok that was new but ok. Also I might know why ya'll wondering why he skips a lot but one thing for sure he is in trouble. Anyway I went to my room and waited until daddy gets back and talk. Few minutes have past and he was just coming into the house and making hisself to my room.

Meek: (coming in and closing the door) I know ariana that the girl had something to do with it first and I can understand that but one thing for sure I don't want to here from the school that you had another fight do you understand

Ariana: yea I understand

Meek: ok dinner would be ready in a few go get clean up

Ariana: ok

 I went to go freshen up and met momma and the rest down stairs and ate. After dinner I went up fell straight to sleep after I comfortable.