Chapter 7

Yay!!! Update!!! (Finally) lol
-L.M.E.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(bens pov)

I must have dozed off cause I was awoken by something running into my window, thinking it was a bird, I got up to scare it off cause let me tell you, it was annoying! When I got over there, I was surprised by not a bird, but navi.... I opened the window and she moved up and kept running into it. "NAVI!!!!" She ignored me, "NAVI LISTEN TO ME GODDAMMIT!!!" She ignored me once again. I was growing sick of this. My eyes faded and the blood ran down them. I reached out and grabbed the damn fairy. "Help!" She yelped. "Nobody can hear you yell you little shit, shut up!" I stormed out of the house more pissed off than ever. When I got to links house I didn't bother knocking. I kicked in the door. "Oh how rude of you ben, there is this thing called knocking you know?" I marched up to him. "WHY THE FUCK WAS THIS LITTLE PEICE OF SHIT AT MY HOUSE THIS MORNING?!?!?!" He stifled a laugh. "Oh sorry, did we she wake you?" He broke into laughter. I tightened my grip on the damn thing. "Gee ben, lay off, it was a joke" "joke....?" I tightened my grip. "Ben you're gonna kill her!" I smiled sarcastically "good" and then blood started dripping from my hand. I laughed and dropped navi on links lap. "Some jokes get taken too far link.... You shouldn't have done that, it looks like you and your fairy thing have met with a pretty godawful fate haven't you?" I left grimacing. There was a wicked laugh escaping my throte.

(Links pov)

Ben was right, sometimes jokes are taken too far. "Navi?" I asked slowly, fighting back tears. "I'm... Okay link" she squeaked out. Thank god she wasn't dead. "Let me rest a little bit please link?" I carried her over and set her on the bookshelf in the little bed type thing I made her. Well... Zelda made her, I suck at sewing. Her little breaths slowed to nice, calmly paced ones and I knew she was sleeping. God I hope she's okay. I need revenge. Nobody hurts navi and gets away with it. "I'll be back navi" I whispered to her. I left the house and went to bens.

(bens pov)

Damn that was fun! I was still laughing when I suddenly felt like I was being followed... I stopped and turned around only to have links hands wrap around my neck when I did. "YOU ASSHOLE!!! YOU COULD HAVE KILLED HER!!!!!" "But I didn't...." I managed to get out. "THAT DOESNT MATTER BEN!!!! SHES EVERYTHING TO ME!!!" I couldn't breath. "Link... Let go.. Of me..." I was trying to pull his hands off. " YOU DESERVE..." He stopped mid sentance. "Fuck..." He mumbled. "You... You deserve to die ben.... Dammit!" He let go of me and wiped his eyes. I immediately fell to me knees and began trying to catch my breath. "Why.. Are you crying?" I asked, struggling to catch my breath. "C-crying.. I'm not..." And at that moment his teardrops began hitting the sidewalk. I started to ask why he was crying when suddenly, it hit me hard like a punch to the face. He couldn't kill me. He was crying cause he didn't wanna say the threat. Holy shit, link actually loved me. Like seriously. "Link..." "Fuck you ben!" He started to leave. "link wait!" I said, stumbling as I got up of the ground. He didn't stop. "Link!" He sped up. I groaned and teleported in front of him immediately attaching my lips to his. He tensed up and tried to push me away but I refused to let him. I grabbed his wrists to stop him from pushing me away. I pulled away for a breath. "Ben..... Why are you doing this?" I ignored his question and kissed him again. "Please tell me!" He yelled pulling away. His tone snapped me out of it. "I... Uh... I..." I threw his wrists down and ran. Fuck! fuck! fuck! Not again!!!!