Chapter 9

Btw guys, Ik Ben is like... 14 but I made him 18 for the sake of this story :P

Also, when I update on an iPad the chapters are gonna be really short, so if there is ever a reeeeaally short chapter (like this one) it was done on an iPad, lol, enjoy anyway, I'll update again later.

-L.M.E.

-----------------------------

(Link's POV)

We stayed like this for a while. She pulled away from me and wiped the tears from my eyes. "Zelda it so hard to deal with this..." "Awww link, don't worry" I took a deep breath. "I never wanna see him again..." I mumbled, sniffling. She put her hand on my arm and gave me a half smile. "That's gonna be hard. Ben seems to..." "Don't say his name!" I said pulling away from her grip. "I'm sorry link..." I went over and sat on the couch. Holding my head in my hands, I broke down again. "What the hell is wrong with me Zelda?" She put her arm around me. "Shhhh it's okay, as much as I hate to do it, I have to get home. I'll be back as soon as I can okay?" I nodded. She kissed me on the cheek and left. I smiled slightly and watched her walk out the door from the top of my eyes. When she was gone I went up to my room. I crawled out on the roof and lit a cigarette. I sat there, silently smoking, these things were disgusting but I couldn't stop, the hot smoke ran through my body, relaxing me. I felt every nerve relax. I decided to put out the cigarette and go inside. I did and when I got back in my room, I saw my phone screen light up. I walked over to it and looked at the caller ID. It was Ben... Anger and sadness took over me and I threw my phone across the room. The screen shattered and a few buttons slid across the floor. I fell to the floor and hugged my knees to my chest. "Why can't I get away from him..." I cried. There was a thud sound as if someone just jumped through my window. "What didn't you answer?" He asked sternly. "Go away ben" "no, tell me why." I stood up. "Why can't you just leave me the fuck alone? Goddamit ben everywhere I go your there, every room in my house reminds me of you! I can't fucking take it!" I threw open my door and ran out, I raced down the steps and out the front door. I ran for god knows how long, he was following me. I felt sick, I was pushing myself too hard. I cut off into the woods and took off through the trees. Him still following me. That's when I couldn't take the force I was putting on my body anymore. Falling to my knees, I threw up. As I struggled to stop and catch my breath, the tears began to fall. Ben put his hand on my back and knelt next to me. "Your gonna be okay.." "Bullshit..." I croaked out. "What?" "Ben don't pretend you care" he let go of me. We both got up and I wiped my mouth. "You could give less of a shit about me ben so just stop!"

(Bens POV)

I was taken aback by his comment. "L-link..." "Just stop!" He tried to run again but I stopped him and pressed my lips against his. He pushed me away, looked my in the eyes for a second, then took off. I saw the bandages on his arms, they were stained in red. He looked like a mess. Was this my fault? No, ben stop, he's right, you don't care... But at the same time... I'm really worried about him. I teleported home. Slowly, I walked to my room and closed the bedroom door. I looked up to see his fairy sitting on my window sill. She saw me and squeaked. She started to fly away but I walked over and caught her in my hands. She was squeaking. "I'm not gonna hurt you again..." I said sadly. "I need to talk to you..." She stopped squeaking and I opened. My hands. "About what?" She asked unamused. "Why is link acting like that?" "Gee dipshit I wonder" "no need to be rude..." "Sorry, but it's true, it's your fault he's acting like that ben" it suddenly all hit me. she flew out of my hands and sat on my nightstand. I went over and sat on my bed. "He really loves me doesn't he..." I asked softly, I was trying so hard not to cry, all faulty was on me. "She fluffed her wings and squeaked. "Yes Ben, and your stupid for breaking his heart like that, I'm going now to see if he's ok, if I get home and he's dead I swear I'll find some way to kill you too!" She flew out my window. I sat there, maybe I am an idiot. God I need to stop being so soft. I'm a killer, I'm not some softly mortal like him. I shook off the feeling and walked to the kitchen. Kid and M.S. Were sitting at the table drinking beers and chatting. "Hand me one" "Ben your 18" M.S. Scolded "Hand. Me. One." I demanded. He raised his hands as if surrendering and gave me a face that said "whatever" he handed me one and I popped off the cap. I let the bitter taste take over my tongue. Sitting down with them, kid immediately asked if I was ok. "I'm fine" I replied "why do you ask?" "Just asking, you haven't been yourself lately." "Yeah well I'm fine" I said slamming the bottle down and breaking it. I growled and left the kitchen, more pissed than ever. What was wrong with me? I slammed my door shut and proceeded to get high. So what I'm an addict. I don't care. So what if it kills me. Taking a long drag from the cigarette, I though t of link. He said he can't escape me. I need to go see him...