Chapter 6

(Ben's POV)

i must have fallen asleep cause when i woke up, the sun was shining across my room bright, and the birds were singing. I hurt in places that i didnt even know existed. I had a hazy memory of yesterday. It all came back to me when kid came to my bedroom door. "Ben! Visitor!" hes yelled, knocking on the door. "Who is it?" "Come see!" I heard his footsteps as he padded off down the hall. I got up and stretched. I wawned and then opened my door. I headed outt o the front soor and the second i saw who it was i turned around. I started walking back to my room. "Ben wait!" he was following me. I began to run. He followed quickly behind. I got to my room and went to shut the door. He stopped it and began pushing the door in the opposite direction. "ben..." he was obviously straining to keep the door open. "listen to me..." i pushed really hard and the door closed. I locked it and leaned against the door with my back to it.  "ben come on!" he was pounding on the door. "Ill sit here all day" he stopped pounding on the door and i heard something hit the other side of the door and slide down it. He was sitting against the door... I slid to the floor as well. We sat here. Saying nothing. "ben come on please talk to me" I was playing with a pen. one of the few random things on my floor. I threw it across the room. "shut up" i grunted. "ben come on" "Shut up!" "im not gonna shut up! let me talk to you!" I got up off the floor and went over to my bed. "im not leaving till you let me talk" I took out my headphones and put them on. I had music blasting from my iPod. I was completly unaware of the fact that Link was picking the lock. well, that is until he came in and threw the paper clips on the floor. I slid my headphones down around my neck. "The fuck bro!?" He didnt say anything. He came up to me and grabbed me by the top of my tunic. he leaned in and kissed me hard. I pushed him away. "Link!?" I wiped my mouth. "What the fuck!?" "Ben shut up! Stop changing your feelings!" "what?!" "YOU SAY YOU LOVE ME THEN COMPLETLY BREAK MY HEART BEN!!!" "i dont know what you are talking about..." i mumbled annoyed. "BEN JUST STOP!!!" "i dont love you link now leave me alone..." I started to put my headphones back on. "Ben stop lying to me..." I stopped and took them off. I set them and my iPod on the nightstand and walked up to him. "listen link i dont know where this is coming from suddenly but i want you to get this through your thick skull. I. DONT. LOVE. YOU. got it? now i suggest you leave before i Kill you AGAIN!" He took a step back. "Dammit Ben! You really like breaking my heart dont you?" he ran out of my room. A few seconds later i heard the front door slam. He left. I sighed and went back to listening to music... why do i feel the slightest little feeling of regret?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

haha! So im on G+ trying to get Ben to read this and i keep sending him the link through chat and i pissed him off it's like

me: *sends link* read it Ben....

Ben: No

Me: *Sends link* You know you want to

Ben: No!

Me: *Sends link* Just click it bennnn!!!
Ben: NO NOW STFU WOMAN!!!

lol. Anywho sorry this cahpter is so short. I have slight writersblock and im DYING to update some of my other stories (more specifically The Rise Of My Fallen Soul)

Peace out guys!

-L.M.E.