Chapter 4

Avery Pov.
   "Ok class the person your sitting next to right now will be your partner for the  rest of the year. You guys will share Jornals and other works we do together. Also we have a beginning of the year partner assignment I want a love letter or poem. It will be due tomorrow." Mr. Spencer said as he walked in. After a few groans he continued.

   "Today we are going to write words, thoughts, and/or poems that have meaning to them. Start writing then exchange papers." He spoke as he sat down at his desk.

   I quickly got to writing and a few minutes later Alex and I exchanged papers. I watched her read my paper for a minute, my paper read:
   Her eyes have me hypnotized. She smells like vanilla with a slight hint of cherry. The way she moves when she talks and the way she acts are making me fall. Could this be the start of something beautiful or tragic. What would happen if I told her that her life would be different from now on. The fact that she is destined to be mine as I'm hers makes this unreal. Could my name scare her away. I could be her knight in shiny armor. I will be their forever and always.
       From- Your Knight.

   I then read hers which read:
   I never felt these feelings. I'm scared to screw up something. I feel a connection...Like we are ment to be and do things in this world together. Truth is its because of these feeling that I'm running. Could someone else be able to give me these feelings? I can tell we are from the same world the upper class, but my parents barely see me nor do I want them to. What if I screw up something that could be... I'm not beautiful. She's a goddess. I'm scared of what I'm feeling, but at the same time it feels so right.

I turned to her and she looked at me. We just stared at each other. I was amazed how someone like her could have so many insecurities. She seems so it together and she really is beautiful and I can tell her mind is just a great. I then spoke to her sincerely.

   "Your a goddess and you don't even see it. Your the most beautiful person I've ever meet. All you have to do is take a leap of faith."

   "Easier said than done. The only persons I have ever felt anything towards would be my three friends."  As Alex said this a small hiss escaped my mouth. I was glad the bell rang when it did, so I could quickly change the subject.

   "Well my princess shall we go to our next class?"

   "I think that would be a lovely idea." 
She spoke as she started to pack her bag. Just as she was about to pick up her bag I grabbed it.

   " I will be carrying my princess's bag for her." I then took her hand in mine led her to second period.

People were staring at us as we walked towards second period. I could tell Alex was getting uncomfortable othe everyone looking at us so I quickly glared at them causing them to look away. They all knew who I was and the vampires at this school definitely knew who I was. Alex hadn't seemed to notice who I was yet, so that's a good thing... Hopefully.

Alex tired to move her hand away from mine at some point, but I just squeezed it harder. She then just sighed and rest her head on my shoulder as we continued to walk hand to hand to Art class.

When we arrived everyone looked our way. I led us to the backside of the room and we sat at a table big empty table. No one during that whole class came to sit by us, because I stared at everyone with my piercing eyes before they made that choice. I want to be alone with my mate for a bit.

  "Why is no one sitting back here with us? This is weird I'll have to ask Avery about it later." I heard the Goddess think. She really is forgetting that we have a special mind link now, so unless she puts up a wall which is hard to do, I can hear most of her thoughts if directed towards me.