Chapter 1:Prolouge

~Bucky's POV~
"Bucky! Hang on!" I was hanging onto the railing of the train as hard as I could with one hand, and reaching as far as I could for Steve with the other. Steve reached out, as did I. We were so close. Then I fell. I hit the snow, looking around. My left arm. It was gone. Halfway unconscious, I noticed men coming towards me. A doctor, and a few agents of some sort. "Sergeant Barnes." That's the last thing I remembered before I woke up. When I woke up, I looked around. I was in a room that looked almost like a hospital. I raised my left arm, and saw a metal hand, taking the place of a flesh hand. Where was I? Where was Steve? I choked one of the doctors, but another injected me with something. Before I knew it, I was unconscious. Little did I know, this would be the day my life changed. For the worst.

~Wanda's POV~
I was 10 years old. My family and I were sitting around the table, having dinner. The four of us. My mother, my father, Pietro, and myself. It was no different then any other night. That's when we heard the screaming. And the first shell hit our apartment. Before I even had time to react, Pietro grabbed me and we rolled under the bed. I kept screaming for my parents, but I'd never see them again. "Wanda! They're gone!" Pietro screamed at me with tears in his eyes. Tears were already streaming down my face. We wait under the bed, hoping someone will come to our rescue. As we wait, a second shell hits. Right in front of the bed. Right in front of our faces. Pietro pulls me into a hug telling me to close my eyes. That everything will be alright. We wait, but the shell doesn't go off. I hear people moving around and I'm sure this will set of the shell. This is it. We wait for two days, but the shell never goes off. I thought this was the end for us, but this was only the beginning.