Chapter 5

~Wanda's POV~
I became uncomfortable after what he'd said. "I shouldn't have come here, but I'm here, and now I have these powers, so I'm going to use them to get the three of us out of this hell hole." The man looked up. "The three of us?" I nodded. "My brother, you, and myself." He nodded in understandance. I turned towards the door and shirt my eyes, using my powers to open it. "Come on." He looked at his wrists. "I'm chained." I sighed. "Right." I shut my eyes and managed to break his chains. "Let's go." He got up quickly, as an alarm sounded and agents flooded the room. I used my powers and he fought, and we made our way through the halls, searching the rooms for Pietro. Eventually, we found him, and I was so relieved. "Pietro!" He got up and we hugged. "Wanda. Are you okay?" He asked, scanning my body for any obvious injuries. "I'm fine. We have to get out of here." He looked over at the man. "Who's that?" The man looked up. "James. Your sister helped me escape." Pietro looked down at me. "You're sure we can trust him?" I nodded. "Yes. I've seen what's inside his mind. He needs out of here way more than we do." With that, we all exited quickly, Pietro quickest of us all. He was gone in a split second, but I stayed with James, figuring I could protect myself. Luckily, Pietro cleared the halls so I didn't have to. We made it out, realizing we were in the middle of the woods. "Where do we go?" I asked, searching for any possible roads or paths. "I know a way." James spoke softly. "Follow me." He ran towards a small hill, followed by a stream. We followed the stream until we reached a small path, which led to a road. "I know a hotel nearby, but I don't think it's safe enough. We can find a cab, but we don't have any cash." James said, searching his mind for ideas. "James, I have magic powers, so until we can find some cash and a place to lie low, I can handle the money situation." He and Pietro nodded. "The city is this way. We can head there, find a cab, and get the hell out of here." I nodded and followed James, with Pietro right beside me. "So you have magic powers now?" I nodded. "Yes, and you are super fast. Everything is different now, but we can get through it, together." "And what about him?" I looked up at Pietro. "He may not be related, but he's with us now, so when I said together, I meant the three of us. That's how it's going to be for a while, so get used to it."