Chapter 3

~Wanda's POV~
As Pietro and I walk down the long hallway, following the doctor, who is going to lead us to our experimentation chambers, I feel someone watching me. I turn my head down the corridor to my right, I see a man with shoulder length dark brown hair. His eyes a blue-grey color. He's a well-built man, with a very attractive physique. I get distracted as the man and I make eye contact. I see two agents come up behind him and take him away. "No!" I scream, an immediate reaction. Pietro and the doctor look at me. "Sorry." I mumble and walk into the room, worried about the man.  They separate Pietro and I, which took some negotiating, and they strapped me into a chair. "This is just a painkiller." They injected me with a painkiller. I leaned back in the chair as the doctor wrapped my hand and put a needle under it, to keep it in place. It was attached to a tube connected to a bag of a dark, Scarlet serum. Before my procedure started, I heard Pietro screaming. I shot up and got extremely nervous. The doctor began my procedure. My hands felt like they were on fire and my head felt like it was going to explode. I saw sparks of scarlet  shoot out from my finger tips, until the pain became unbearable and I blacked out.
~Bucky's POV~
I woke up in a dark room. My head felt like soup and my arms were chained to the wall behind me. I looked up to find doctors I'd recognized from my days as the winter soldier. "Soldier." I remained silent. I had a lot to say to these doctors, but now wasn't the time for that. My eyes darted around the room for any possible escape plans. I heard screams from down the hall. Two. The two id seen in the hallway. The beautiful brunette. Now screaming, whether from torture or experimentation. Maybe both. She shouldn't be here. She didn't deserve this hell. I tried to break my arms loose, but the cuffs were specifically designed for me. I could tell by the design, and the way it managed to handle my metal arm. The weapon that became a part of me, thanks to this hell hole. "Soldier, we will begin experimentation when the girl is ready. I hope you cherish your memories while they last. They won't last much longer." The girl? The brunette? Was she the one who would experiment on me? So many possibilities ran through my mind, but I did as the doctor said. I ran through all my memories in my head. If I were going to lose them again, at least this time I'd have my notebooks back at my apartment. If I could even find it again.
~Wanda's POV~
When I woke up, the pain has mellowed a bit. The doctor walked in. "For your first task, we have a man who's mind you are going to...alter." I hoped it wasn't the man I saw in the hall, but deep down I knew it was. I nodded slightly and looked at my hands. My fingertips were glowing a scarlet color and I tilted my head. What did they do to me?