01.

Mat black summer

Mat black summer

It was a bright sunny day, it seemed as though nothing could go wrong. It was the perfect day for moving. Box upon box was piled on top of each other, filled to the rim with their personal things. The white van that is spray painted with their band logo which is packed with their amps, guitars (acoustic and electric), basses, guitar stands, a drum kit that was taken apart, and other things they would need durning the six months they would be competing in the battle of the bands.

Their band was pretty diverse. They where your 'normal' punk pop band. Each member was covered head to toe in tattoos and was no doubt strong, well some. Their music was also not your tradition punk pop music. They did a lot with their music. They screamed, they sang classic rock song, punk, punk pop, screamo, and other things, but with their own little twist.

Moving was fun for the four boys. One would start singing a cover of a song that they have been working on for a while and the others would pick up, singing their part and occasionally adding things it that would sometimes make it better or worse. It was all trial and error with music.

"Still hurt, mate?" Ashton asks, walking past his tan band mate into the house to get another heavy box that honestly felt like nothing.

"Not really, but thank god I got it covered."

"Thank god you're over him. I cannot take another year of you pissing and moaning about missing the fuck out of him," Kenny explains as Calum hands him the box that was in his hand. The brown haired lad walks to the empty space in the trailer that is being pulled behind their loaded van.

"Thank Jesus Christ it's over!" Eric falls to his knees, completely forgetting about the breakable stuff in that particular box, and throws his arms in the air. He's basically thanking the all mighty God that their suffering is kinda over. I say kinda for a reason, but you will soon find out.

"Get up, man," Calum chuckles, pulling him to his feet and picks up the box filled with broken, worthless things that they never use.

"It's not over, Eric. You'll be back in you're hell hole soon enough," Ashton says wrapping his strong arms around Calum waist, resting his chin on his shoulder.

"Oh god. Not more 'fuck me, daddy! Fuck me hard!" Kenny groans. His hips strap forward and jerking back with his arm out in front of him, his fists in a ball.

Eric starts laughing with him, passing him a box as he moans making his voice deeper to match Ashton's, "That's it baby boy. Make daddy cum inside you're fucking ass.

"Guys stop," Calum groans, rolling his eyes.

"Oh oh! Don't forget about punishments!"

Kenny and Eric laugh together and starts making moaning sounds as they pass boxes to the other.

"Please, daddy! I'm sorry I came! I didn't mean to!"