Jin

Jin was cooked dinner for BTS at the kitchen. When he want to cook the vegetables he took out from refrigerator, he immediately froze. Jimin comes to the kitchen and tap Jin shoulder. " hyung,what are you doing?" Jin look at Jimin with sharp eyes. "Hyung..."Jimin said again. Jin still look at him with sharp eyes and walked away. " Hyung,you are not finish cook yet. " Jimin said to Jin. Jin just ignore him and go to his room.
After an hours,BTS feel hungry and go to the kitchen.They found uncook vegetables at the kitchen. "where is Jin hyung...?" Namjoon asked. " huh, he is at his room..."Jimin said. " Aren't he should cook for us?What should we eat for dinner now?i am hungry." Jungkook said. " Lets order pizza since Jin hyung didn't cook" Suga said. They all agree and ordered pizza. Jimin go to Jin room and kmocked Jin's room door. No response. Jimin open the door, " Why he didn't on the light? " said Jimin while switch on the light in Jin room. He saw Jin at sat at the edge of his bed. " Jin hyung, it is time for-" Jimin fall to the floor. He saw Jin biting his own legs. Jimin screamed. All the BTS ran to Jin room. " what happened?" said J-hope looked at Jimin who sat on the floor. They all looked at Jin and froze a minute. Jin looked at the them from his bed and continued bite his legs on the bed. Namjoon tried his best to move closer to Jin but his body is shaking. He is really scared. When he reach Jin, he touched Jin shoulder.Jin looked at Namjoon. Jin shirt is all red because of his own blood and his mouth is full of blood. " Hyung..." Namjoon said while crying. Jin still looked at Namjoon with sharp eyes. A minute later,his eyes turn to innocent and he fall on his bed. Namjoon still scared and comes closer to Jin body. " we need to take him to the hospital"said Suga. Then, they carried Jin and took him to the hospital. They all patient waited for Jin getting treatment for his legs.2 hours later, the doctor who gave Jin treatment give them permission to visited Jin. Namjoon followed the doctor tp his room because he is the leader and the doctor wanted to said something important to him.
After discussing about Jin with the doctor that treat him, Namjoon walked to Jin room at the hospital with uneasy heart. When he come into Jin rooms,all BTS eyes on him. Namjoon looked at Jin face who is sleep. He told BTS to visit Jin again tomorrow. " He is not going back with us" J-hope asked Namjoon. "No,lets go home and visit him tomorrow" Namjoon said.