Chapter 1

I starred into his beautiful deep brown eyes. Those same eyes that I fell in love with...the same ones that got us where we are now. I watched as the bailiff led him in the court room. He sat right in front of me. He looked back and smiled. Man I love that smile. I starred at the back of his head while he conversed with his lawyer.

"All rise!"

                                                       ~~~.~~~.~~~.

Six more months. I had to wait six more months just to have him in my arms. Six more months just to kiss him. Six more months to have his body right next to mine. I walked in the house and dragged myself upstairs. I laid on the bed thinking about him.  I remember wanting to be this close to him. Wanting to feel his touch, his warm breathe tickling on my neck. His kiss...those soft full lips of his. Wanting to run my hands down his body...wonderfully built athletic body. I love everything about him. I loved him since I was sixteen. I remember seeing him for the first time... my heart melting the bottom of my stomach. Having him touch me for the first time had me on cloud 29.

I remember just one look from him had me begging for his attention. One touch from him made me feel wanted. One kiss from him made me feel more alive than I ever was. Just imagine what my first time with him made me feel. It was like eating an apple. One bite and just that one bite...leaves you hungry and thirsty for more. The more I waited...the more I wanted him. I thought of the day we met and the moments we shared up until this moment. 

(Flashback)

I walked down the hall of my school with my girl Jada in search of my homeroom. We exchanged schedules to see if we had any classes together. Fortunately we had a few classes together but not a lot. I walked into my homeroom while she walked across the hall towards hers. I was glad hers was just right down the hall so we could sneak in and out and talk to each other. 

I walked in the room and heard my name being hollered. I looked towards the far corner and saw my boys Mikel, Tao, Ant, Tae. I smiled and walked towards them. I gave everyone a hug and sat down. We all go back to freshman year, some of us all the way to middle and/or elementary. I settled down before I scanned the room looking for any new and old faces. I saw some of the girls I was cool with and went over and had some small talk. About a minute after I sat down, a girl with big curly crochet hair walked in and sat quietly. She looked real mean but her eyebrows were looking so fleeky. I peeped Mikel looking at her too and shook my head. Our homeroom teacher, Mrs. Summer, came in and introduced herself and what we would do in homeroom this year. A whole bunch of SAT practice and ACT prep for those who planned on taking it. Just a whole bunch of college preparation. Fortunately she added that we would also do fun community building stuff. 

"Shit where the new dick at? All this old dick in my face the fuck!" I said causing a bunch of girls to laugh and boys to smack their teeth. The new girl laughed and replied, "Shit this all new dick to me." I laughed and asked for her name. "Syriah," she responded smiling. I started talking to her and Dion, a girl that transferred to the school the previous year. She was cool, but sometimes I wanted to pop her smart ass in the mouth. She dated one of my brothers best friends so we were cool. We were all speaking until Tao came out of nowhere and snatched my phone. I immediately hopped up and jumped on him. 

"Nigga give me my phone before I fuck yo ass up! I swear I hate how y'all tall niggas think its okay to do this shit!" I was swinging my arms wildly trying to reach for it. Whole time he was laughing. I was wearing a dress so I couldn't start wilding out like I wanted to. I felt his hand snake around my waist, "Give me a kiss and you can have it back." I laughed and saw Syriah stalking up on him. I looked at her and caught on to the plan. "Alright I'll give you one." I leaned in and when he leaned in he put my phone behind his back. Syriah immediately grabbed it and ran. I pushed him and ran with her laughing. Mikel caught Syriah when she looked back at me. I immediately took my phone from her and sat back in my seat.