Mileena x Male Pyromancer Reader {Request}

=Requested by @leagueoflegendsfan98=

Your P.O.V

"EXCECUTE HER!!" Kotal kahn yelled as he stood up from his chair. "WHAT?!" Both you and Mileena screamed in unison. As the Osh-Tekk's (those are Kotal kahn's army right? Sorry, been awhile) start to surround Mileena you had the urge to do something. You teleported in front of her and defended her as the Osh-Tekk's came closer. You hugged her while she wrapped her arms around your waist.

"Close your eyes" you whispered. "What?" She asked, confused. "Just do it!" You whispered once more, she nodded and shut her eyes while you curl into a ball with her inside and you let out whips that were on fire, whipping the Osh-Tekks. Away, the scream but still charge. You hugged her and teleported to your home,

"What happened?!" Mileena exclaimed. "Took care of it." You said pulling away while brushing yourself, she was still clueless about you having pyromancy.

"How?" She asked "Teleportation" you said. "So, you are gifted too?" She asked. "Well... yeah" you replied. She smiled "thank you" she said. But then her face-emotion changed "where are we?" She asked (damn too many questions!) "My place." You replied. She nodded and walked around. Scanning things.

While you stood there like a mannequine(is that spelling right?) Staring at her like an idiot. "What..?" She asked. "I..... I just... think... you're pretty....." you whispered.
"Are you summoning something? Or Is there something on my face?" She touched her face. " y-you're just... pretty" you whispered once more. She frowned and stomped
Towards you. And you're still frozen in place, she grabbed you by the collar with your faces just inches away. "Y-you're pretty..." you said.

Her eyes widened as she blushed and pushed you away. "How could you say that?!"
"It's true." You replied shrugging. "But still that doesn't answer my question!" She growled. "So like, if I say you're ugly, would you be happy?" You questioned her with narrowed eyes. ".....no.....not at all" she hissed. "But if I say you're pretty... then you would also not like it... hmm then what are you?" You smirked crossing your arms. "I-I'm......a monster...." she whimpered turning her back at you. "Seriously, who would think an angel like you would be called a monster?" You walked towards her and hugged her from behind. Slowly reaching up to kiss her cheek, she blushed darker.

"I'm nothing like that. I'm a monster." She replied. "You are not a monster." You turned her around and looked her in the eyes. Her eyes glimmering. You couldn't help but cup her cheeks. And so it happened, you kissed her, by full surprise she didn't push you away or anything. She just kissed back. You slowly wrap your arms around her while her arms wrapped around your neck.

Deepening the kiss.

--(I KNOW I KNOW IT'S BEEN LIKE A MONTH OR TWO? YOU CALL IT... I HAVEN'T UPDATED. I'M SORRY, I REALLY AM.... IT'S BECAUSE OF SCHOOL, GOD IT'S HARD BEING A LEADER FOR ALL SUBJECTS MY GHAD AND THEY WONT FCKIN LISTEN!!!! UGH WELL, ATLEAST I GOT TO UPDATE RIGHT? :D no requests yet please, there's still a ton of requests in my gallery.. so.... be patient.)--