Chapter 1

"Storm get up it's time for school!" I groaned at my mothers yelling and got out of bed. Today is my first day at my new school. I'm not looking forward to it at all. At least it's my last year of high school.

"I'm up!" I yelled back at my mother. I proceeded to go into the bathroom and taking a shower. Once I was done I put on black skinny jeans, white tank top, black cropped leather jacket, and black combat boots.

I made my way downstairs and I realized that I was running late. I grabbed my keys and went right out the door. I got in my car and headed off to school. I wonder what people there will think about me. Oh yeah I'm just another freak to them. I parked and got out of the car. I walked in and went straight for the office to get my schedule.

"Name?"

"Storm Jackson"

"Ahh here you go" the office lady said handing me my schedule. I smiled and took it from her and entered the school hallways.

It took me a minute to find my locker but, once I did I unlocked it and put all of my stuff in there. Then some blonde looking slut came up to me with her little group of fakes. I hate her already and I haven't been here for even ten minutes yet. All I kept hoping was that she wouldn't talk to me. Yet she did anyways.

"Looks like we got a new freak roaming the halls of this school" the blonde said and her and her group of fakes started laughing. It got quite annoying to be honest. I ignored her and went on with what I was doing and she didn't like that one bit.

"Hey! I'm talking to you!"

I rolled my eyes and turned around to face her. She looked pissed off because I ignored what she said earlier. I finally got a good look at her and saw red eyes and sharp white fangs. My eyes widen in fear as she closed in with her little group who also had red eyes and fangs. They are fucking vampires! I didn't think they actually existed. Oh my god somebody help me!

"Back off Brittany"

I opened my eyes to see a really pissed off guy with his eyes as black as night. He stared straight at her and she scoffed.

"What do you want wolf boy I'm trying to enjoy my very human snack" the blonde Brittany said.

"Leave her alone this is your only warning" the guy said.

"Liam Parker just because you're a Alpha doesn't mean you can boss us around" Brittany sneered and turned her attention towards me and went in quickly.

The pain didn't come. I opened my eyes once again to see a pitch black wolf with blue eyes pinning Brittany down on the floor.

"Fine! I'll leave her alone for now" then suddenly they disappeared.

I looked at that wolf and he looked at me. I was scared for my life and I bolted from where I was away from the wolf. I ran out the doors but, noticed that I was being followed. I turned and looked to see that wolf following me. I ran right into this forest hoping that I will lose track of the wolf. All of a sudden I tripped and fell which caused a lot of ruckus. Suddenly the wolf appeared out of nowhere which made me scream. I backed up until my back hit a tree. Just then it clicked. That wolf is that Liam guy from earlier that saved me from Brittany and her vampire friends. The wolf whined and laid down on it's stomach and crawled closer to me. I tried my best to calm myself down in front of him but I have a reason to be scared the fucking guy is a werewolf and a Alpha to which means there is more of them. Yeah I know a lot about animals and stuff like that. Wolves happen to be my favorite animal ironically. Suddenly I gotten the courage to stick my hand out to see if Liam would do anything. He crawled closer and raised his head to my hand and I petted his soft fur. Suddenly there was a howl and Liam suddenly got up. He looked at me and whined before running off to wherever the howl came from.