Chapter 6

Once we got back to the pack house we all went to the elders. We knocked on the door and we heard a faint "come in". We walk inside and they all looked at us and smiled.

"Ah Alpha and Luna come in come in what can we do for ya?" She asked.

"Christine we have came to the elders for help. Today Storm got into a fight with a girl at our school who attacked her. The thing is that her eyes like disappeared and this energy took it's place. We don't know what it is" Liam explained.

"Let's see that tattoo of the necklace" Christine said motioning me to come over to her.

"My mother gave it to me and then that's how I got my powers" I explained as she looked at the tattoo.

"I know why your eyes turned like that" she said once she was done looking at my tattoo.

"Well what is it?" I asked eager to know why this is happening.

"You have five stones on the necklace four of them mean air, water, earth, and fire. There is one stone left. That stone holds a lot of power with in it. Spirit. You have the power of the spirits who held this necklace before you did" she said and I was in awe.

"So my mother is included as one of these spirits right?" I asked and she nodded smiling.

"Yes she is included as well as you're grandmother and so on" she said.

"How does this power work exactly?" I asked wanting to know everything about this.

"It's a last resort kind of power" she said and then got up and grabbed a book off of the bookshelf. She walked over and handed it to me.

"It has everything we know about that necklace and you're powers in it so read up on it" she said and I nodded.

"Thank you so much Christine" Liam said and she smiled.

"Anytime Liam anytime" she said as we walked out of there.

"Well at least we know what that light is" I said and Liam nodded agreeing with me.

We walked inside the pack house and up to our room and I sat on the bed and opened the book. I read every page and I read closely to catch anything that may be important to know about. The first part of the book was all about spirit and I read extremely close to that one since it's the one we know little about.

"It says here that when a person who possesses the necklace meditates or sleeps they can talk and get advice from the spirits" I said reading what I just told him right off the page.

"If it's true why don't you try it and see if you can talk to a spirit by meditation" he said and I nodded and closed the book putting a bookmark in there so I don't lose where I am at in the book.

I crossed my legs and closed my eyes. I felt myself slowly start to relax. Before I knew it I was in this world that I've never seen before. I looked around and begun walking around looking for a spirit who I hope that is my mother. I came to a hill and there I saw my mother sitting criss cross with a smile on her face. She beckoned me to come over and I ran into her embrace. I missed my mother so much and to be able to be held by her again means so much to me. We pulled apart from each other and she wiped the tears that I had no idea I had that were falling.

"You have grown so much since you received the necklace and I couldn't be more proud" she said her eyes gleaming and her smile as big as it can be.

"I'm happy that I made you proud mom" I said smiling as well.

Suddenly her face turned grim just like she got told really bad news. She closed her eyes and opened them again.

"Mom what's wrong?" I asked starting to panic.

"Someone's out to get you and they will do anything to get their hands on you beware. I must send you back now goodbye my daughter and be careful" she said.

"Goodbye mom and I will"

Suddenly I woke back up in the real world and Liam jumped up from the chair he was sitting in. He sat next to me and hugged me when he noticed that there was tears falling down my face.

"My mother warned me of something" I said trailing off.

"What was it?" He asked immediately on alert.

"She said that someone is out to get me and will do anything to get his hands on me" I said and he stiffened and growled.

"I'm not letting anybody get to you I promise you that" he said sternly.

I wanted to believe him I really did, but I wasn't so sure about this promise so I simply just nodded my head. Luckily he didn't ask anymore questions and a comfortable silence over came us.

----------------

So somebody's out to get her and they don't know what or who it is. Now I am doing a contest. Send me you're own cover for this story message me it on here or my kik softballgirl7689 just say it's for the contest and I'll make sure to message you back once I receive it. The winner I will use their cover for this book and they get to be a character in this book contest ends June 20th good luck!!!