Chapter 4

A week has passed since my mother has passed away. Liam has been coming over a lot more often. He has been a major help because he was there every time I broke down. He comforted me like a mate should. I think I accept him as my mate. I have to get used to it though but, I can do it.

"Storm?" Liam asked walking up to me which caused me to snap out of my thoughts.

"Oh hey Liam" I said getting up off of the couch.

"Is something wrong? you must have been thinking about something you were zoning out" he asked concerned.

"I accept you as my mate" I said suddenly shocking the hell out of Liam.

"Wait really?" He asked smiling from ear to ear. "You accept me?"

"Yes I do I also accept being Luna" I said which made him smile even more if that was possible. He ran over and picked me up into a hug and spun me around. I giggled as he spun me around.

No wonder everyone thought he was a bad boy I mean he is a werewolf. I don't mind though just as long as everyone else stays away he's mine.

"You do realize that you have to move in with me to the pack house" he said and I looked around at the house that reminded me so much of my mom. I realized that I needed to get away from what reminds me of my mom so, that way, I will heal faster. Plus these powers make it feel like my mother is with me at all times.

"Yeah I know and I'm okay with it" I said truthfully. He smiled and we headed upstairs to pack my stuff. I pulled boxes and suitcases out and packed my stuff. With Liam's help it only took us three hours to pack my stuff. We carried it all out to his and my car. We pulled out from my house and I followed him all the way to the pack house. About 15 minutes later we finally made it there. When I got there I got a lot of strange looks from the people who I'm guessing is some of the pack members. Liam helped me carry my stuff up to my own room. We decided until I was more comfortable that I would have my own room. I unpacked while Liam went and called a pack meeting. I made sure to fix myself up a bit before going out to meet the pack. I had my hair in a fishtail braid and I fixed my makeup. I wore a black v-neck tee shirt and a pair of white skinny jeans with black converse. I walked out and I was beyond nervous.

"The reason I called this pack meeting is because I have a very important announcement" Liam paused and looked at me and smiled. "I have found my mate" a bunch of gasps rang out among the crowd.

"She isn't a wolf she's human but, she has the ability to control elements" another round of gasps rung out among the crowd.

"Here she is Storm you're Luna" the crowd cheered as I made my presence known.

"Hi guys I'm Storm and I'm you're new Luna and I promise you that this pack will be stronger than ever. Fill free to come say hi and become my friend"

Everyone cheered and Liam came up and kissed my cheek. A lot of people came and said hi to me and they were super nice. Then I heard a loud squeal and a girl ran up and pulled me in a hug. I chuckled and hugged her back and when she pulled away she finally introduced herself.

"I'm Mia Parker Liam over here is my lame ass brother" I chuckled and Liam rolled his eyes.

"You love me" Liam said and this time it was Mia who rolled her eyes.

"Do you have a mate?" I asked her.

"Yes I do his name is Tanner Black he is the Beta of the pack speaking of which here he comes" we all turn to see Tanner walking up to us. He kissed Mia's cheek before turning his attention on us.

"Luna it's nice to meet you I'm Tanner your Beta" he said and I smiled at him.

"Tanner your a friend to me now along with Mia just call me by my name Storm" I said and he smiled and nodded.

"Storm I know we will be best friends!" Mia exclaimed loudly causing the boys to cover their ears from the loud noise and I was laughing.

"For sure Mia" I said smiling at her.