She's a Keeper: Chapter Four

👑 Cynthia's Point of View 💘

Excuse Mistakes 😋

I woke up not in the best mood. I was grouchy and I didn't know why. I just didn't feel like myself.

I just didn't know what was wrong with me.

Maybe I was grouchy cause I ain't wanna go to school.

Then I checked my phone and seen a message from Amir.

Amir 💔: Good night. You shoulda woke me up before you left. 😑 I love you tho 😘

Cyn 💘: love you too 😛

I got in the shower for about twenty minutes and got out.

I lathered my body in 'Sweet Pea' by Bath & Body Works and got dressed.

I put on my maroon PINK hoodie and matching pants.

I wore my Jordan maroon vi's and brushed my straight 26 inch Peruvian weave.

As much as I didn't wanna get up and go to school I still did it.

This is my senior year and I don't have time to give up. I've worked too hard for that. I have to succeed. At this point that's my only choice.

I grabbed all of my things and drove to school.

As I walked to my locked I seen the new girl Amari she was talking to this lil Thot boy name Cameron.

Over the last two months we've grown close asf. Like close asf to the point where we hang out outside of school.

She met my mama the other day.

She the closest thing I ever had to a best friend so far.

"Hey Mari." I said speaking first.

"Cam Ima text you. Hey Nooky girl." She said walkin towards me.

"Girl why you talking to his Thot ass?" I asked.

"He was talking to me. You know I'm not really Finna text him." She laughed and we both went to our lockers.

"You a mess." I laughed and opened my locker.

"I heard about yo brother. I didn't wanna text you cause I ain't wanna bother you. But I'm sorry for yo lost." Amari said.

"Thank you. I just still don't wanna believe it." I said.

"Best friend?" I heard Demarcus voice.

I turned around so quick.

I literally ran to him. I haven't seen or talked to him since last Friday at school.

"Hey D." I said before damn near jumping on him.

"Wassup?" He said and put me down.

"Nothin. I missed you." I said.

"You always say that." He laughed.

He right he could go back and walk around the corner again and I would still miss him. We been together forever. Of course Ima miss his skillet head ass tf.