[faq]

IMPORTANT:
Please Read!

1. Where did all the chapters go?
I started writing this book years ago and went on hiatus when I lost motivation. But now I'm back, feeling refreshed, and ready to revisit my idea!  I got rid of the original chapters, but if you'd like me to post some of them as a separate short story/draft, let me know.

2. Is it the same story?
This version will be a very different story, and I apologize for any inconvenience or misunderstanding. I encourage old and new readers to check out the chapters because I will be going in a slightly different direction this time around. (The main idea and characters are the same, which is why I have not deleted the book altogether)

3. What has changed from the original version?
Lots! You'll recognize the main characters and some of the beginning, but as for the rest, you'll just have to wait and see ;-)

4. When do you update?
I don't want to start writing much until I've planned out the majority of this story on my google doc (I'm getting there!). Nothing's set in stone, but within the next week, I should be ready to start posting regularly so, for now, let's say: Tuesdays! Just be mindful that I have school and a social life so this may fluctuate.

Thanks so much for your support!!

-Mikaela :-)