Chapter 3: Saving a Glader

Charlie's P.O.V:
My plan was that the boys get buckets filled with water while me and Ashley get lots and pans and bang them together while Newt, Minho, and Thomas soak the rest of the boys. After we got everything, I counted down then I said "NOW". When the boys woke up they looked startled, scared, and then angry when they saw it was us. All of us fell to the ground laughing our arses off. If you couldn't tell I'm British, and it appears that Newt might be too. When we finally recovered from our laughing fit, we looked up to see seven angry boys. I then say " Well it looks like everyone is up, shall we go now, or all of you just gonna sit there glaring at us". Right after I say this one of the boys say " What the hell was that". Then Ashley says "Well we had to wake all of you up some how, but we wanted to have some fun with it". After she says this another one of the boys says " Then why were those three guys in on it". I then say " Well they were the only ones awake and their names are Newt, Minho, and Thomas. Also, do any of you remember your names".
        Right after I said that there was a loud crash outside, and then a lot of commotion. "What the bloody hell" I said. Ashley, me and the boys walked outside to see what the commotion was about. A building had collapsed as the builders were building, and one of them was stuck under it.
         We ran over and tried to get the builder out, but nothing was working. Then the boys started to slowly lift up the wood and stuff that she was under while the other gladers pulled her out. "Take her to the med jacks building right away; I will be there soon to check up on her. Now everyone one else how the bloody hell did this happen".

Newt's P.O.V.
        While Charlie was asking the other girls what happened, all I could think about was how hot she was, and her acsent it sounded like mine. I wonder... While Charlie was talking or more like yelling at them, me and the guys started talking. I soon found out that the rest of the guys names are Clint, Gally, Alby, Chuck, Fry Pan, Jeff, and Ben. I guess that they all remembered their names over night. I still wonder why we are still here, but I guess Charlie will tell us soon. Chuck asks " What is going on? Why can't we remember anything?" " I don't know Chuck, but I think that Charlie and the others will soon tell us" I say. Ben soon says " Well it can't be that bad, I mean we are surrounded by girls". Right after he says that all of the guys start murmuring in agreement. I hope that we find out why we are here, and is there any hope of escaping.

Charlie's P.O.V.
      The other builders told that one of the walls of the building that they had built somehow got damaged, and that is the reason why the building collapsed. I just hope that our builder is okay; I don't want to lose any more gladers. Now that that is situated I can get back to the boys. " Okay boys it's time to find you guys a job".