i. worries

i. worries

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The dream is gone, but then there's hope❞
 -Tarzan

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

                             maria wilson

      Papers were scattered every where on the cramped table I sat at. I didn't mind the paper were scattered because it's the way I'm used to working with; it's just the fact the working space was so cramped. But I didn't have enough money to buy a new table; in fact, I don't even have money to feed my own family. I sighed in frustration and annoyance; I really need to stop thinking these type of thoughts as I continued to press the buttons of the calculator.

"You know, you've already done enough for the family. I don't see why you have to do that." A familiar voice pointed out as I stop calculating.

I sighed; but it sounded more like a hesitate than a sigh. I turned to face her as she stood by the doorway in her pajamas and assured, "It's alright mum. I don't mind, I just want what is best for the family." After saying that, it made me feel that I'm the mother instead of her. She forms a smile on her lips. 

"I know, I know. I just don't want you to sacrifice anything else. You've already sacrifice enough for even for young age." She acknowledged. She maybe right but she can't handle what I am doing for her. I gave her a crooked smile in reply.

  "I know. I've been wondering, where's Lily? She should be back now, I don't why but school ended almost three hours ago. I'm starting to get worried." I admitted with a worried written expression all over my face.

Mum chuckled like I told her a joke and said, "You worry too much for your age. I told her to buy the medicine from the pharmacy." But I knew my mum too well.

"She's at work isn't she?" She nodded in defeat. I sighed as I got back to calculating the bills.

"She's just trying to help." She defended but I ignored her comment. Then the room became clouded with silence. Too quiet that you could even hear the buttons of the calculator as I pressed them.

After a few short minutes I mumble, "I know." As I pressed the equal sign on the calculator; as soon as I saw the numbers that popped up the screen, I was beyond shocked. I know it was going to be big, but I didn't expect it was going to be this big. It would take me a lifetime to pay it all off. At that moment, my Nokia phone buzzed off notifying that I recieved a message. 

Unknown Messenger

Be ready in 10 mins. George will be there to accompany you. 

"Who is it, hon?" Mum questioned which made me flinch a little. She must not find out or we will be both dead by sunrise. 

"It's just Grace texting me about the outfit she'll wear tonight at the concert." I lied.

"Oh, um okay. Well if you need me, I'll be at my bedroom." She yawned as she waved and exits the room. I sighed in relief, that was close, too close

*                                    *                                *                              *

I dedicate this to @Harrystgram and I wish her a happy birthday! [sorry if this was late]

sorry if it was too short or confusing. okay bye x

[on the side is a gif of lily collins she's the main character]

and before i forget some people asked me what was part two.

part two is going to be about 5sos so yeah.