13

(A little pov change. Testing it out like I did before on Yatoka's awakening.)

Calculating eyes fix on the young girl and the owner's son. Immediately he took note that Madara was completely relaxed in her presence but not only that. The aura he projects was one of relief and no stress like the other shinobi within this compound. Perhaps something happened. Tajima activated his sharingan and narrowed his eyes when seeing that this girl had larger reserves than a normal civilian.

She smiled gently, deceptively sweet. He nodded to his wife and son. They both took their respective seats at either side of him. The girl glanced around the room with awe but it could be faked. "Who are you?"

She turned her eyes to him and he was surprised at seeing her eyes. In the dimness of the room, the bright pink inner ring almost seemed to glow. He wondered if that was a clan characteristic. The girl smiled and unfolded a fan to lightly fan herself. "My name is Reika Hara. I come from the nearby village Kitahozai."

"How have you come into contact with my son?"

"My occupation requires training. I like to practice my kabuki dance in the forest. One day I ran out of water and went to a river to refill my canteen. That's where I met Madara."

A river? Perhaps it was the same river Izuna mentioned during the report he gave. Could this girl be an accomplice to the Senju boy? "Why is it that your reserves are larger than average?" She chuckled which irritated him somewhat. The girl snapped her fan shut and looked to his wife. "Is nearly every one of the Uchiha clan a sensor?" She asked with an irritated but also amused tone.

Midori smiled gently and nodded. "Most of us are but few have greater skill in that ability such as I. That's how some of mistake you as someone else." Tajima glanced to his wife curiously. He saw that and went on to explain. "Her chakra signature is nearly the same a Senju in wavelength but after a deeper look I saw a nature that clan didn't have. Lightning and water. Interesting combination."

Genuine surprise flashed across the girls face. Then she smiled. "I have lightning too? What a pleasant surprise."

"What do you use the natures?" He narrowed his eyes suspiciously.

"Let me answer your first question. Yes, my reserves are like this because I use genjutsu during my dances. It entertains many when I have special effects. Weak and easy to dispel by any ninja. Which is rather irritating in my opinion. They always dispel it during the show." She sighs. "As for natures, yes. I have a few defensive jutsu. Who knows what kind of people are out there willing to jump a young ten-year-old girl."

He realized all of what she said were reasonable things but if she was ten, where were her parents? They would be the ones able to teach her. He might be finding a threat to the clan hiding in the civilian town. "What of your family?"

The girl frowned. "I feel like this is an interrogation. My family is none of anyone's issue. Pardon me if I sound defensive, but I am. It was lovely meeting you but it is getting later and later. I must be going home. It was a absolute treat meeting you too Midori-sama." Madara gets up and walkout with the girl. He looks to the side and sees Izuna.

He will talk with his oldest when he gets back. They need to address his involvement with the Senju kid.

........

Madara looked at me when we left the compound. "So why didn't you want me to tell them about the sharingan?" He asks, referring to the words I showed him before on my fan.

I looked down and sigh. I might regret this but I have to solidify my changes. "I feel something ominous. I can't tell you what but... I need to tell you something else. You saw Hashirama, his brothers, and yours right? Children I have saved from battle?" He nodded slowly.