Chapter 4- Signing the papers

Today was the day where Debbie and Graham (Lily's dad) would sign the papers for Lily to be adopted by the SacconeJolys.

**LILYS POV**
I'm so nervous. I don't know how dad will react to what has been happening and Debbie may not let me live with them. I sat in the back seat of Jonathan's Range Rover, full of nerves but excitement at the same time. I switched on my brand new IPhone which my new parents had kindly bought for me and I was allowed to download a few albums of my choice so I bought One Directions 'Made in the A.M' as I love their music and also 'Now 93' as I wanted to get more into music in the charts. On the built-in TV's, I watched some of my favourite movie Tangled as I love Disney a lot.

**GRAHAMS POV**
I heard last night that Lily was being adopted by this family called The SacconeJolys and after what I've heard that's been happening I feel that it's for the best but I really want to stay in touch with her as she's always going to be my baby girl. I know how much this means to her and I don't want it to be too emotional so I'm just going to go along with everything she wants as she's been through a lot the past few years.

**ANNAS POV**
Such a big day for Lily today, I hope it all goes well. I can just see the nerves on her beautiful face as she sits in the back seat listening to some music to distract her. After speaking to Debbie on the phone yesterday I think it's all going to go fine. Pulling up to the doors of the centre, my body filled with so many emotions, my life would be changed forever a third time!

The Adoption process was a success and Lily is now named Lily Grace SacconeJoly. Nobody has ever saw Lily as happy as when this process was complete.

**LILYS POV**
Jonathan and Anna tucked in my floral bed covers as my eyes struggled to stay open; tomorrow would be my first day at my new school and I could be a new person.