❛ 7 ❜

The rest of the day went by lazily for Yoongi since the others left early in the morning. Even Jin spent most of his day outside with some friend named Jaebum who the boy didn't know much of. He didn't care mostly because he wasn't used to having a social life but he wouldn't butt in other people's.

With a grim expression, Yoongi checked the clock on the bedside cabinet. It marked 6pm so the boy calculated he had been laying on his bed for three hours straight. He planned on napping but thoughts about life wouldn't leave him alone otherwise he'd be long asleep by now.

He heard the front door unlock as a loud I'm home made its way to the other's ears.

With a jump from the top bunk, the boy's feet touched the ground, a quiet thud coming from the impact. He sighed and felt anger coarse through him once again.

"Hyung," He yelled making his way to the kitchen where he supposed Jin was, "You're late."

"For what?" The elder asked not giving Yoongi the attention he wanted.

As the boy was thinking of a way to confront his hyung and make him remember the situation with Taehyung, Seokjin was unpacking the bags from the grocery store. Yoongi felt a little guilty knowing his hyung had also went out shopping for them while he was slacking off. So, the boy stood next to Jin and helped him.

"Do you wanna tell me something?" The elder immediately asked as the boy lowered his head.

"Why did you do that?"

"What did I do?" Jin played dumb even though he knew exactly what the younger meant although he chose to avoid it.

"You asked Taehyung to help me," Yoongi slammed one of the apples he just took out, on the counter and stared directly at his roommate, "You know how he is, he might decide to quit anytime. Then what? I'm gonna have to find another job because I can't take care of children."

"You won't take care of them," Jin calmly responded while his dongsaeng was having a mental breakdown, "You'll just help Tae."

"Just being around them is annoying." Yoongi's rosy cheeks puffed out as he crossed his arms.

His hyung glanced at him, a faint smile on his face as he observed the younger's pouty expression. He tended to never comment on his mood swings because he's done that mistake once and it almost got him killed. That's why right now Jin felt like he should apologize or the gum smile won't be seen.

"Okay, I'm sorry," He started turning to face Yoongi who looked the other way, "But if Taehyung leaves, you'll go with him and search for a different job. At least, in the meantime make a living."

"Fine," The other replied not quite happy, "Do you need any help?"

Jin narrowed his eyes at the boy suspiciously.

"You normally never ask me."

"Okay, I'll take that as a no." Yoongi shrugged but his hyung caught his arm just before he could escape.

"On a second thought..."

× × ×

|| 160603 ||

A/N
Word count: 530
Sugjin bonding time. This had no Taehyung at all and it was super short, excuse me ;-;