❛ 8 ❜

It was already time for dinner and Jin was almost ready with the meal.

"Yoongi-ah?" He called throughout the house but didn't get a response.

Getting a bit worried, the elder walked over to their bedroom and opened the door. And what his saw made him let out a little giggle. There he was, a slight blush tinting his cheeks as his eyes were shut. A small smile was visible on his lips making him look way innocent and younger.

That's when Jin had an idea. He took out his phone carefully typing in his password. He turned on the camera app and got closer to the boy. With a tap on the white button, a moment he surely wanted to remember got saved in his roll.

He left the other boy sleeping on the top bunk as he layed down on his bottom one. Pondering about what to do, Jin ended up going on KakaoTalk.

hyung is online

hyung: I think you'd want to see this.

hyung send a picture

taetae is online

taetae: Aww, our sweet Suga-hyung is sleeping~

minsuga is online

Jin stood up and ran towards the door.

"What do you think you're doing?" Yoongi's frustrated groan made Jin's eyes close as he cursed himself for not remembering that he was also in the group chat.

"I-I wanted to wake you up but you were sleeping so sweetly," He started explaining to his dongsaeng, "You were smiling too."

"I was?" Yoongi rubbed his eyes.

"Mhm, what were you dreaming about?"

"Taehyung made me hold a baby and when I protested he said I should imagine it's Jungkook."

"...okay then. You can come for dinner now."

"I'm not hungry. I'll just sleep."

"Fine, but don't sneak out in the middle of the night for snacks because I will lock the door." Jin added with a smile and exited.

The moment his hyung left, Yoongi unlocked his phone.

1 new message

He tapped on the notification and read it.

×
from: taetae

You don't reply on KakaoTalk. Check it, it's important.
Seen 20:06
×

He sighed, clearly annoyed at the younger. He's muted him a long time ago along with Hobie and Jimin - they were spamming too much. As Yoongi pondered on whether he should reply, another massage popped up.

×
from: hyung

Taehyung is not leaving me alone.
Seen 20:07
×

He logged in his account on KakaoTalk.

minsuga is online

minsuga: im unmuting you for now

He read through the previous messages trying to find the beginning.

taetae: so tmr it starts from 9am..I usually go to the convenience store to get something for breakfast so we'll meet at 8...

Yoongi smiled at the cringy texts the boy was sending him and the difference from his real life self.

taetae: so...umm...since I technically don't have a contract I'll just share 50% and I'll be assigning your work..there's only two kids, so don't worry too much. one is four and the other is one yrs old, a boy and a girl... let's do well, hyung!!!!!

The exclamation marks made him feel a lot better even though he couldn't explain it. It was in Taehyung's nature to be loud and weird so the little symbols made him less tense although some nervousness remained. He couldn't seem to shake off the fact that he'll be starting work again.

let's do well, hyung!!!!!

× × ×
||160504||

A/N
Word count: 570
Wow, next chapter will actually get to the point, I can't believe it myself .-.