Chapter 6

Sophie POV

JFKFJSKAJJDKDJFKW those were the only things running threw my head. Did I really just kiss Shawn? Are we dating now? Everything went so fast, yet the whole world seemed stopped. Shawn sung me this beautiful song, called "Kids in Love". He never shares his own writing, so I'm very proud of him. I'm proud that I was able to help him grow and take another step in his career. I can tell that song is going to be a huge hit when he finishes it. Shawn and I finished eating lunch and went to go to tell the boys and Mahogany that we are dating.
"Hey guys Soph and I have something to tell you.." Shawn said taking my hand.
"...we are dating now" I said finishing his sentence. It was funny to see their reactions. Everyone cheered and someone yelled "FINALLY!!" Shawn squeezed my hand and we went back up to the hotel room to get ready for sound checks.
"So Sophie I know this is very last minute but I was wondering if you wanted to sing then song with me at magcon? I'm almost done and that would give you a few days to prepare." Shawn asked me.
"Aww that's so sweet Shawn. Yes that would be so much fun." I said back to him.
"Also I think I should tell all of our fans that we are dating now." He said our fans. I'm so happy to be dating Shawn even its its only been hmm lets see....45 mins.

Shawn POV

Sophie and I got ready for sound checks. I was so happy to get to sing with her. We walked over to the place were they were hosting magcon  and ran threw the show. (I have never been to magcon before so sorry if this is way off) Sophie and I were the last up to sing. I started and Sophie joined in,

" 'Cause I got it all
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
And I got it all
And I don't ever wanna grow up

You make me feel like I got it all, yeah
And you make me feel
Like I'm just a kid in love
And you make me feel like I got it all
And you make me feel like I don't ever wanna grow up

Maybe we're just kids in love
Oh baby
If this is what it's like falling in love
Then we don't ever have to grow up
Maybe we're just kids in love
Oh baby
When we're alone and it's the two of us
I can't get enough

I've got it all, yeah
And I've got it, and I've got it all
And I've got it, and we've got it all
And I've got it, and I've got it all
But I don't ever wanna grow up." I looked at Sophie and she was smiling back. I took her hand and hugged her. Our voices ringed and went together perfectly. After sound checks we went back to the hotel room. I was walking with Soph and holding her hand. Every once and a while I would turn towards her and kiss her. She would smile and kiss back.
"Let's race back Shawn!!" Sophie said starting to run back to the hotel.
"Ok but be careful, baby!" I said jogging after her.
"I wi....OWWW" Sophie said falling down.
"SOPHIE!" I said sprinting to her.
"Oww oww oww" She kept on saying holding her knee. Sophie had surgery on he knee last year because she tore her ACL she just fully recovered.
"It's ok baby it will be ok don't worry princess" I said holding her. I picked her up and kissed her forehead. I carried her all the way to our room and stopped to get a bag of ice.
"It's ok let me look at it Soph" I said propping up her knee.
"I'm ok Shawn don't worry I'll be fine. My knee just collapsed. I need to ice it I should be ok." Sophie said with tears in her eyes. I took out her braids and combed my hands threw her hair. I started to unbutton her shorts and took off her shirt. I grabbed her pajamas and slowly slipped them on her. I changed into my pajama pants and slid into bed with her.
"It's ok princess, I got you come here." I snuggled up to her and held her in my arms. Taylor and Mahogany were out with the guys, they were in the lobby still.
"Thank you Shawn. I love you." Sophie said sleepy falling asleep in my arms.
"I love you too Sophia Hope. I love you too." I said holding on to her tighter. I rubbed my hands threw her hair until I could no longer keep my eyes open. All I wanted was for my baby to get better fast.

AHHH I SHIP SHAWN AND SOPHIE SO BADLYY!! Thanks for reading!!! More chapters coming soon :))!