Chapter 5

Sophie POV

Two days after the Tyler incident, Shawn and I left for magcon. The first stop we were going to was Dallas, Texas. We arrived at the hotel and met all the boys. Cam, Nash, and Hayes shared a room. Aaron, Jack and Jack shared a room. Matt and Carter shared a room. Mahogany, Taylor, Shawn, and I shared a room also. The hotel was amazing. It was huge and had tons of windows. Shawn and I walked up to our room and unpacked our stuff. All of our plans to go sightseeing today were canceled because of the weather.  We all decided to watch a movie and of course they decided on a scary one.

Shawn POV

We all decided on Insidious and got in our seats. Sophie sat next to me. She was so beautiful. Her hair was in a messy bun and she looked sleepy from the plane ride. She was curled in my arms watching the movie. All the sudden something popped out and Sophie jumped. I had no clue what happened because I was busy looking at her. She snuggled closer to me and I rubbed her back. Sophie ended up falling asleep and the movie was over. I was glad she fell asleep because the movie would've been to scary for her. She hates scary movies. Everyone left our hotel room and I fell asleep with Sophie in my arms. We had 2 more days till magcon. The next day I woke up and saw Taylor and Mahogany staring at me and Sophie. I eyed Taylor and softly woke up Sophie.
"Hey Sophie. Time to wake up we have a tour of Houston today." She slowly opened her eyes and smiled.
"Hey" She replied in a sleepy voice. God she was beautiful her eyes sparkled when she smiled, her voice so soothing.
"Did I miss the movie?" She asked.
"No it's ok Soph. I'm going to get ready but I need to talk to you later ok?" I replied back.
"Ya ok." She said smiling back, but I could tell in her eyes she was curious and nervous to see what I had to say. I have been working on this song for a while now and tonight I'm going to tell Sophie I love her. I know we are not dating but I feel like she deserves to know, even if she doesn't feel the same way.

Sophie POV
I woke up in Shawn's arms. He is so caring and amazing. I went to go get dressed for our tour around the city today. I had to make sure I looked good because Shawn was going to tell me something...but I was very scared. Who knows what he has to say. I took a shower and put on jean shorts with a Shawn Mendes shirt and french braided my hair on both sides. For my make up I used my Naked 3 pallet for eyeshadow, did my eyeliner, and put on mascara. I met everyone in the lobby and was looking for Shawn, he was no where to be found. I asked Cam if he knew, but he said he hasn't seen him since last night. I was getting very worried because Shawn was supposed to tell me something and I have no clue what this could lead to. The tour started and we took a bus around town. A couple hours passed and the tour was over, still no Shawn. By this time it was lunch and we were eating at a pizza parlor near the hotel.

Shawn POV

I was sitting in the pizza parlor waiting for Soph. Hopefully she won't be mad at me for missing the tour. I was setting up lunch and our table. I reserved a back room for just me and Sophie. I know it's kinda fancy for lunch but I wanted to make this as special as possible and we had sound checks tonight. Sophie walked in and I went up to give her a hug. She backed away at first, but then noticed it was me and leaned in.
"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL DAY SHAWN PETER RAUL MENDES!?!?!" She yelled at me.
"Well I know you are mad but I have been setting this up all day..." I said taking her hand leading us to the back room. When she saw the lunch I set up for us, her eyes lit up. She smiled and squeezed my hand.
"Ok so I have been working on a new song and I want you to tell me what you think of it." I asked her while picking the guitar I had set up in the corner of the room. I started to sing

"I know that we just met
Maybe this is dumb
But it feels like there was something
From the moment that we touched
'Cause, it's alright, it's alright
I wanna make you mine
The way you're lightin' up the room
Caught the corner of my eye
We can both sneak out the back door
We don't have to say goodbye
'Cause, it's alright, it's alright
To waste time tonight
Maybe I'm just a kid in love
Oh, baby
If this is what it's like falling in love
Then I don't ever wanna grow up
Maybe I'm just a kid in love
Oh, baby
It'd be cool if it's the two of us
But I don't ever wanna grow up"

I looked at Sophie and saw her smiling with tears in her eyes. "That was beautiful Shawn, absolutely amazing." She said smiling.
"Well see the thing is Sophie I needed inspiration for that song. I needed you. That song I wrote was for you, about you. I love you Sophia Hope Carson." Her eyes went soft and she smiled the biggest smile. She leaned in and kissed me on the lips. The whole world stopped. Fireworks exploded around us. I leaned back in and gave her another passionate kiss.
"You don't know how many years I have been waiting to do that." I said looking in her eyes.
"Sophia Carson would you like to be my girlfriend?" I asked unexpectedly hoping she would say yes.
"You don't know how many years I have been waiting for that question Shawn Peter Raul Mendes. Yes of course I will be your girlfriend." Sophie replied. I leaned in and kissed her, hoping to live in this moment forever.

Thank you all for reading my 5th chapter!! Comment more ideas down below! More chapters coming soon.