Chapter One. Ash's Life Changes Forever.

On the Snowy mountaintop of Mount Silver,a six foot tall 22 year old man is standing against the chilly winds, almost daring whatever controls these winds to take it's best shot at killing him, the man is just staring off into the distance, thinking about how screwed up his life is and how it got to this most horrible of places.

Flashback. This young man's name was once Ash Ketchum, the trainer from Pallet Town who had met every single one of the Legendary Pokemon, beat all of the evil Teams and had saved the world more times than could be counted, also he had defeated a great many of the world's best trainers. But after losing the Kalos League, Ash went home and saw everyone one of his friends, his Pokémon and love ones gathered there to celebrate his placing in second place of the Kalos League and they all celebrated and were marry, but during the party, Giovanni and team rocket grunts came and proceeded to kill almost everything Ash ever loved right before his eyes. Only himself, Pikachu, TorterraInfernape, Greninja, Charizard, Sceptile and his newly evolved Garchomp survived and that was only because Jessie, James and Meowth had helped them escape, but the three were executed for helping Ash escape. Ash and his friends flew to Camera Palace at Rota to be trained in aura so that they may bring justice to team rocket, team galactic, team flare, team plasma, teams aqua and magma. For six long years Ash and his team trained relentlessly to improve themselves and they also got three new members of their family: a Lucario, a Espeon, and a mighty Tyrantrum who also improved to become some of Ash's strongest Pokémon ever. After their training was completed, they then took down Team Flare, Team Galactic, Team Aqua, Team Magma, and Team Plasma all in just a years time. The team members of these gangs were traumatised, always saying that the man who put them in was a ghost, a unkillable monster who was shot multiple times in the chest, stabbed in the neck and set on fire, but nothing stopped him, nothing seemed capable of killing him. After putting these men into jail, Ash then went to Mount Silver to train and recover from the his trials.

Ash then sighed, so much had changed over the course of six years, all of his family was gone, many of his friends and Pokémon were in whatever lies beyond death, he had become an aura guardian, also he had destroyed all of the evil teams with the exception of team rocket.

"We lost so much, huh Pikachu?", said Ash to his most trust worthy pal and best friend.

"We did, didn't we?", Pikachu said back to Ash in pokespeach.

"I think that it is time that we went back to Kanto, and ended Team Rocket once and for all Pikachu, but this is a team decision so send the call and gather the others" said Ash.

"You got it Ash" Pikachu said.

Pikachu then jumped off of Ash's shoulder and then sent a huge bolt of lightning into the sky, but unlike most of his thunderbolts this one was blue and thus Ash's other Pokémon knew what this call meant and thus the ten pokemon came running to Ash.

The first to arrive was Espeon, for she was close by and was insanely quick on her feet, she then came up to Pikachu and affectionately rubbed her head against Pikachu, while he did the same, then the two curled up to each other and laid together while the others came.

Next was Charizard, followed closely by Garchomp, for the two had become good friends over the years, Charizard was Ash's second strongest pokemon, followed by Garchomp and thus the two loved to test each others limits.

Infernape and Sceptile then came in and joined the group, the two of them had become the best of friends over the years and loved to train together.

Tyrantrum came running into the camp, his massive 23 foot tall, eight ton body taking up a lot of space, but his always happy attitude was infectious and no one could be angry at him for long.

Torterra was next, for he was big and not fast, but his rock hard personality and ability to never get scared was one of greatest traits.

The masters of aura and stealth, Lucario and Greninja finally came last, for their sparring section's get intense and sometimes it takes a while for them to calm down.

"Alright everyone, I believe we have had enough time to recover from our injuries, and regain our power back and that it is time for Team Rocket to be destroyed, but if you guys want some more peace and quiet, we will stay a little longer, but I truly believe that we should go. All in agreement?" All showed a raise in hands, claws or heads. "All in opposition?" No one said anything. "Alright we leave for Pallet town right now." Ash said as he returned everyone except Garchomp, Pikachu and Espeon who took their respective places on his shoulders and Ash got onto Garchomp's back and away they flew to Pallet Town.

"It is time for Team Rocket to pay for what they did that day" said Ash and Pikachu, Espeon and Garchomp agreed with their trainer.

"It it time for the  broken guardian to rise and for Team Rocket to fall" thought Ash

Hello everyone, I just want to say thanks for reading this book and tell me what you think about the characters and their new personalities and also the dark theme of the book. And so, peace, love and have a great day / night.