NINE

malbhodi: 😻 tagged: imsebastianstan1

malbhodi: 😻
tagged: imsebastianstan
1.4 million likes
98,255 comments

anthonymackie: BOWCHICKA WOW WOW

tomholland2013: so cute u guysssss

elizabetholsen: so glad i set this up

elizabetholsen: ur WELCOME

chrisevans: ITS HAPPENING

chrisevans: ITS REALLY HAPPENING

imsebastianstan: shut up dweeb chrisevans

imsebastianstan: ❤️❤️ elizabetholsen

malbhodi: ur such losers anthonymackie tomholland2013 chrisevans

chrisevans: u highkey love me shut up

robertdowneyjr: wait what did i miss

___________________________________

"You and Sebastian ran off alone," Scarlett pointed out as the girls settled on the couch with a bottle of wine.

"He wanted to show me his favourite pizza place," Mallory shrugged- pouring each of them some wine.

"Sure, he totally wanted to show you his favourite pizza place." Elizabeth chimed in, wiggling her eyebrows causing Mallory to gasp dramatically and flick Liz in the ear.

"You guys are so mean to me," she huffed as her friends giggled together, she slumped into the couch and sipped her wine.

"Is there any way you could stay and not leave tuesday night?" Scarlett pouted, picking at the loose string on her sweatpants.

"I wish I could but I have a photoshoot Thursday." Mallory fake wiped a tear away, placing her wine glass down on the coffee table.

"We should pre-plan another visit," Elizabeth pointed out. "Or else Mackie wont shut up about not getting his mongolian barbeque."

Mallory threw her head back in laughter, remembering the disappointment in Anthony's face when they broke the news.

The room filled with a comfortable silence as Scarlett clicked through the channels on the television.

"Love you guys," Mallory spoke suddenly.

Scarlett and Elizabeth both turned to their friend with tears in their eyes. "We love you too Mal." Scarlett stated, opening her arms.

"Group hug!"