THIRTY

malbhodi: 😛tagged: stasialeroux1

malbhodi: 😛
tagged: stasialeroux
1.2 million likes
62,551 comments

VIEW ALL 62,551 COMMENTS

stasialeroux: twins for life bitch

username: wtf put a bra on

malbhodi: #freethenipple username

scarlettjohansson: 👀👀 nice glasses stas

stasialeroux: u left them at chris' place which means their mine now scarlettjohansson❤️

chadwickboseman: matchy matchy

chrisevans: photo creds to me once again

malbhodi: thanks pissy chrissy chrisevans

chrisevans: fuck u

username2: brotp

samjameson: u cute as fuck

stasialeroux: tnx samjameson

malbhodi: 💑 samjameson

imsebastianstan: cute picture.

username3: seb sounds salty

mallorybhodi: thanks😊 imsebastianstan

elizabetholsen: friendship goals

elizabetholsen: ps are we still on for pizza tnite

malbhodi: dont u know it bitch elizabetholsen

_________________________________

"Disgusting," Anthony scoffed- recieving a flick in the ear from Mallory.

"S'good," she moaned with a mouth full of cheese and pineapple. "Jusht tashte it." She offered, holding the slice out.

He gently pushed her hand away, fake gagging. Mallory shrugged and took another bite causing Anastasia to laugh.

"Bullshit or Spoons?" Chris offered, holding up the a deck of cards. The majority voted for Bullshit, settling around the coffee table with three party sized pizza's and an assortment of drinks.

"Everyone knows how to play?" Chris questions, Elizabeth shaking her head.

"We deal the whole deck, and we go clockwise and the first person has to put out as many aces as they have in their deck. Then the next person has to put out as many two's as they have in their deck. Yadda Yadda Yadda it continues around until you hit king then you restart." Chris paused to take a breath.

"You can lie if you don't have an ace and you put down a... three instead. It's up to everyone else whether or not they want to call bullshit. If you cheated, you pick up the deck but if you were telling the truth- the person who called bullshit picks up the deck. Okay?"

Elizabeth nodded as she understood the intructions, and Chris began to deal the deck.

"We would play the drinking version but we have a kid playing," Anthony chuckled.

"Sorry," Tom apologized sheepishly.

"Okay, the deck is dealt. Let us commence." Chris announced. "Two aces," He states- placing down two cards to start the game.

"Bullshit," Anastasia bursts out laughing. "How did you know?" Chris cried out.

"I have three aces in my deck," She choked out past her laughter- causing everyone to join in with her.

"Fuck," Chris cussed as he retrieved his two cards and tucked them back in his deck.

"One two," Scarlett hummed as she placed the card face down.

Mallory bit into her pizza as she dug through her deck, picking out a three- placing it facedown ontop of Scarlett's card before announcing- "One three."

As Anthony looked through his deck, Mallory looked up and saw Sebastian staring at her as he sipped his beer.

Her tongue darted out to lick her lips before she heard Anthony slam down two cards and catch her attention.

She looked down at her cards, pretending to organize them as she could feel his eyes on her.

She kept her eyes on her cards until it reached Chris' turn- where he put down three nines.

"Bullshit," three people called in unison causing Chris to groan.

"What the hell you guys?"