Preparations for Graduation

They came home in actualy three hours. I was counting. They went around helping out hunting and they went to the Coffee Shop and to the Chinese Resturant. I slept with so many weapons and made booby-traps. I went walking into town and people waved at me. Everyone knew each other. Welcome to Brooksdale. A small town, crime low until the killing of a teenage girl and the entire football team.
"Have you heard about Mr. Zhen?" I heard people talking from blocks away
"He was an innocent person then got a heart attack."
I went to Loritan Pizza and got a large pizza. I went back home with the smell of pizza up my nose. A random guy came up to me.
"Listen to me clostly." He said looking me straight in the eye
He was tall with soft features and laid back look. He held on to me tight, walking into the forest.
"Don't scream. Make a peep. This will hurt." His fangs appeared and his red eyes
His tried bitting my neck but I put a special dagger into his heart. He looked at me shocked as he turned pale and disintegrated. I ran home with full speed with pizza in my hand looking crazy. I got home fleeing away. Bella was the first one at the door.
"What happened?" She asked
"A vampire tried attacking me in the woods." I said
"You didn't do that blowing up thing. Did you?" She scrunched her face
"No. These Angelic knives we use helped me." I took it out of my back pocket
"It's good your alive." She swiftly took the pizza out my hand
"I'm glad you care more about the pizza than me." I joked
"No. I just want you to know- Nah. I love you more than the pizza but that doesn't mean I don't want the pizza." She took a slice, I shook my head smiling walking into my room. I went into my room taking my jacket off, it's good to know I have siblings to count on. It's good to know Amanda is gone.

✦ Monday ✦

I grabbed my stuff for school and I ate the breakfast the maid prepared for us. Bella drove me to school and construction did a good job and the front parking lot looked good as new. I went into school; never happier.
"Hey Aria." A random girl said
"Hi." I said turning around to a girl that I've seen in class but never talked to me
Random people went up to me and said hi. I was angry that I just change appearance and we are all now buddy-buddies. It didn't hurt saying 'Hi' back when I was being pushed around. I was still a human being back then. In class, I ate my apple looking through the school's newspaper.
'Sudden explosion killing only a girl and a whole football team!?' is said in bold on the top. I feel guilty that I killed someone but it was technically for self-defense. I felt someone tap me on my shoulder and I turned around.
"What do you think about the explosion killing those kids?" A geek said
"It's unbelievable." I lied
I got up and threw my apple away. I went back to my seat to see Bella smirking next to me. Notes. Lecture. Blah. Blah. Lunch. Something interesting. I sat next to my siblings and they were acting like they normally do.
"I heard people are thinking the explosion was a fake scandle because Amanda needs attention." Brooklyn said
"They'll find out what really happened years later." I mumble
Amanda is such a bad person people are thinking this was some big scandle. They find out that she actually died and so did our football players. The cheerleading team have been slacking with Amanda and the school seems to be getting along. Bella drove Brooklyn, Olivia and I home. I've listen to music the whole time trying to take my mind off of things. It was the last week of school and it was half of days.
   The graduation ceremony was a few days after achool ended and I didn't really care for it. I made so much 'Friends' and often tried ignoring since they seemed to get attached to me. I don't mind attention but I don't like a lot of attention. Olivia and Bella took me shopping since Brooklyn wasn't really into that type of stuff.
   "This looks pretty." Olivia showed me a dress that I could wear
   "That one looks nice." I nodded, Olivia frowned.
   "That's what you said about the other dresses." She said
   "I'm sorry. I-I'm not really into shopping right now." I said, Bella nodded while Olivia stared.
   "It's okay. We understand." Olivia took out a dress "Your wearing this to graduation. No buts!" She said going to the cash register
   "I will be walking around. Call me if you need me." I walked out of store going into the mall
   "Okay." They kept looking at the different dresses
   "Such girly girls." I smiled looking at them through the window, I walked away until someone grabbed my wrist. I turned around.

A/N : sorry this chapter was boring :(