Moving

A week passed by and it's just been training. We were now packing out stuff to move. There wondeful Mom and Dad drove some of us to the airport while Nicholas drove the other half. We got there and our flight was 30 minutes. Bella wouldn't stop popping her gun loud which was slowly driving me insane. I walked around the airport getting Dunkin Donuts. I finished my food making sure I didn't have the smell of food on me. I went back to where everyone else was any they were boarding the plane.

>> We get off the plane and we are now heading towards the house >>

   Let's just say my bedroom looked sick. The view of the city with me using my telekinesis to fold my clothes and to look around the house.  It was so beautiful up there. I could hear Nicholas talking to Bella about taking me a few places. I could hear traffic,people talking, footsteps. The busy city...
   "What to do." I sat on my bed staring out the window
   "You tell me." A voice says behind me, I turned around to see Alex
   He smiled and sits next to me. He rests his head on my shoulder staring out the window.
   "You should go and sleep." I said
   "I know. Gotta blast." He disappeared
   A wind had came by as the papers pinned into the wall had a fresh brief breeze blowing through them. I sighed and feel back on my bed staring at the ceiling. Mom. Dad. I miss you. I took a shower and the house was quiet. I played with the feathers around the room. I had smiled as the sun went down almost becoming night time.
   I then heard a scream. I immediately went into the living room and Olivia screamed even louder when she saw me. I saw another figure on the floor crying. Who's that? Everyone came rushing to the scene.
   "Olivia." I pointed to the girl with long brown hair
   "Who's that?" Olivia asked me
   The crying face had suddenly became quiet and slowly showed there face. As I saw the face my blood had became ice cold. How the heck?